Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOXOMUMD

Canada is an autonomous territory of the American Empire. Don't believe me? Then how come its missiles and nuclear arsenal is under the NORAD command system. NORAD controls both the US and Canada's arsenal and is commanded by US generals, like how NATO is with Europe. (The EU wants to change this and put NATO under European command.)

As an American, I don't really know how I should feel about America's secretive global empire. If the member nations are okay with it, then I guess I am too.
Respectfully since you are becoming a member of this thread, TWO things we don't discuss are 1. politics and 2. religion. This thread is for fun and if you feel the need to debate 1. or 2. you would be best to find another home.

Cesar R M

yAs5tlX.png

Cesar R M

Yep, just don't put the yellow DME bands provided on your luggage. Your luggage will be treated just like any other airline passengers then.
ok, this is even weirder.. I never had any DME tags given to me, only the "paper folder" with the basic explanation of how DME works.
so I am now even more confused.

The same happened with DCL, they actually shipped the tags to my travel agency's address and not to me.

MOXOMUMD

ok, this is even weirder.. I never had any DME tags given to me, only the "paper folder" with the basic explanation of how DME works.
so I am now even more confused.

The same happened with DCL, they actually shipped the tags to my travel agency's address and not to me.
For your luggage to be transported by DME, they have to have the yellowsticker straps you put around your luggage handle with the code for where you are staying and your name. If you don't have those straps on, your luggage goes to the baggage claim carousel. If you don't pick them up there, they go to unclaimed luggage and stay at the airport.

Cesar R M

For your luggage to be transported by DME, they have to have the yellowsticker straps you put around your luggage handle with the code for where you are staying and your name. If you don't have those straps on, your luggage goes to the baggage claim carousel. If you don't pick them up there, they go to unclaimed luggage and stay at the airport.

I remember some tags, but not yellow. they were more like Cream, similar to the quote field here in the website. Also having a Mickey on them (the disney magical express logo).
They were not "strap on" type with glue, they had elastic like thingies to tie them.

Perhaps the ones you guys get are the "national" (aka for US customers) and we get different ones (aka international)?

I am seriously confused! D:

I think I'm going to google some images.

*edit*

found an almost identical tag type here:

Magical-Express-4.jpg

Same logo, same style.. but : Smaller with the baggage code in the bottom, and cream background colored

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I remember some tags, but not yellow. they were more like Cream, similar to the quote field here in the website. Also having a Mickey on them (the disney magical express logo).
They were not "strap on" type with glue, they had elastic like thingies to tie them.

Perhaps the ones you guys get are the "national" (aka for US customers) and we get different ones (aka international)?

I am seriously confused! D:

I think I'm going to google some images.

*edit*

found an almost identical tag type here:

Magical-Express-4.jpg

Same logo, same style.. but : Smaller with the baggage code in the bottom, and cream background colored

I know that a few years ago, they changed from the yellow luggage tags to the plastic ones, that you described. So as Gabe said, if you don't put those plastic tags on the luggage, you can just go and pick up luggage in the luggage carousel as usual. Then you can bring the bags, yourself, to the Magic Express bus and the driver will simply put them inside the bus storage to your destination. You can bring the bags in to the hotel yourself. Some people prefer that.

Also, be sure to at least bring all the Disney travel-related paperwork they sent to you. I know that you have to check in at a Magic Express counter and the person at the desk will need to see your documents from Disney before you are sent to the queue for boarding the bus.

Last edited:

MOXOMUMD

I know that a few years ago, they changed from the yellow luggage tags to the plastic ones, that you described. So as Gabe said, if you don't put those plastic tags on the luggage, you can just go and pick up luggage in the luggage carousel as usual. Then you can bring the bags, yourself, to the Magic Express bus and the driver will simply put them inside the bus storage to your destination. You can bring the bags in to the hotel yourself. Some people prefer that.
They still have the yellow tags. We're talking about the ones with peel stickers you wrap around the handle and dispose of at your hotel. The plastic tags are regular luggage tags that will not get your luggage to your room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom