Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarWarsGirl

Ha! That would work too! I'd have to do the parks by evening. Too warm for me. I could do Epcot FW though, queues are mostly indoors. AK, well that would not be happening.
That's usually the way we work. The rain chance is less tomorrow, so my brother and I are at Disney Quest and my parents are by the pool. I take him to Disney Quest once in August as a reward for being nice and not hitting me. Going to try a similar reward system at home. Maybe it will decrease headaches.

donaldtoo

I honestly seen more fat fat (aka super plus people or very fat people in scooters) in Houston than in Orlando area... and I have visited Houston quite a few times.
Very different in other areas like Pittsburgh.. I had yet to see a real X plus man who can only move with scooters in Pitt.

Must be a South thing?

Yep, there are a LOT of heavy people in Houston.
But, not too long ago, I was lookin' at a color chart of the least to most healthy cities in America and it was kinda' funny to see Austin as this little island of mostly healthy people in a sea of not so much, Texas-wise anyway... ;) :)

donaldtoo

Omagosh so those skits were the best. Remember, "I'm Chevy Chase and you're not" or was it Jane Curtain? Either way, hilarious.

No, you got it right. It was Chevy Chase.
Jane Curtin is the one that usually had to put up with Emily Litella. :)
emily_litella_very_different.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom