Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cesar R M

Say what you want about Wikipedia, but it sure does offer info in a timely fashion.
Agree, unless its politics or Sports.

Fans and politicians love to ruin and skew the information on wiki. :hilarious:

Yep, that is why many only take carry on luggage. You can always check your luggage, pick it up at baggage claim and roll it to MME and have the driver put it under you MME bus. If I fly late afternoon or night I do that now. I do adjust my tips in all situations up and down but I try and keep it in perspective. Bell Services at a resort have nothing to do with MME distribution other than when it finally reaches their resort they deliver the luggage to a room, so I'd likely still tip them for doing that.

I never knew you could drag your luggage to DME honestly. Infact I didn't know a lot of things, until I started to visit this forum.

By the way, the guy who got my bags didn't looked like a bell guy at all. He had bus driver uniform, not Bell boy uniform.

Cesar R M

I didn't order it, just the pizza that was over the top yummy. I had not ordered from them in years. I posted a pizza photo though because my mouth was happy as I was eating it.
Lies! you were trying to hide the murder scene. That poor Pizza had no chance! :joyfull:

I'm sure that is why they sent me new ones, no where near expiration dates. They had done the same thing after I went to WDW in April. My DS had his replaced when he went to St Pete's for a week.

At least they protect your cards actively!
I only hope they do not charge you for such replacements.

Cesar R M

Disney only had the rights to use TMNT through a deal with Jim Henson as he had a hand in their movie/show way back then. That Henson thing got all messed up through the years. I don't know that Uni owns TMNT but they might have picked up the rights???? Not sure who has the rights in 2014, they had rights in 2012.
No Idea about that.
But I honestly have not seen anything TMNT wise in Uni.

But I was told that the TMNT meet and greet (the 2012 nick version) are exclusive to Nick Hotels and Nick parks (like the giant park inside a mall, which has a TMNT rollercoaster)

The TMNT have gotten around, they get resuscitated and reemerge.

Definitively.
The TMNT as Spiderman potential.
The story as been written, destroyed, rewritten again and again.. and still finds new fans.
Its like every decade since their creation.. there is a revival.

donaldtoo

And then, of course, I found these... :)

americas-hat-beard-canada-us-mexico.jpg

tumblr_lfgm9e4bAr1qdxa4wo1_400.jpg

;)

Cesar R M

Cesar R M

Decision Decisions. What to do first.

Sort Laundry
or
Walk Pup

pup always wins hands down!
the laundry does not run to you excited! :p

Yep, there are a LOT of heavy people in Houston.
But, not too long ago, I was lookin' at a color chart of the least to most healthy cities in America and it was kinda' funny to see Austin as this little island of mostly healthy people in a sea of not so much, Texas-wise anyway... ;) :)
I wonder if the mountains protect Austin from the fatties (lol)

PeterAlt

Say what you want about Wikipedia, but it sure does offer info in a timely fashion.
That's for sure! I'm a contributing writer/editor for them, by the way. I don't use these privileges very often, only when I see something that I know is wrong, or have additional sources with something to add.

The fact that I am rarely editing or writing shows how good an accurate they really are!

PeterAlt

I made two more reservations early this morning. For the nights of 8/27 and 8/28, I will be staying at a hostel in Hollywood, right off of Hollywood Boulevard and within walking distance to some of the big studios and attractions! I booked this for just $50 a night. They give you a "pod", basically a vertical cubical on the wall with a bed, giant flat screen TV/computer monitor with an adjustable bendy arm holding it from the wall, a sound system, and all kinds of outlets and plugs and electronic gizmos. It has a 9.5 (of 10) rating on some sites. Some sites have it a 10 rating! It is also a block from the LA subway system.

Now, I got to book 8/29 somewhere in Southern Cali. I could have booked it was that same place, but they were out of "pods" that had all those gadgets that day, and I want a little variety...

PeterAlt

I'm not sure if this is intended to be a compliment or an insult.
Canada is an autonomous territory of the American Empire. Don't believe me? Then how come its missiles and nuclear arsenal is under the NORAD command system. NORAD controls both the US and Canada's arsenal and is commanded by US generals, like how NATO is with Europe. (The EU wants to change this and put NATO under European command.)

As an American, I don't really know how I should feel about America's secretive global empire. If the member nations are okay with it, then I guess I am too.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Premium Member
Canada is an autonomous territory of the American Empire. Don't believe me? Then how come its missiles and nuclear arsenal is under the NORAD command system. NORAD controls both the US and Canada's arsenal and is commanded by US generals, like how NATO is with Europe. (The EU wants to change this and put NATO under European command.)

As an American, I don't really know how I should feel about America's secretive global empire. If the member nations are okay with it, then I guess I am too.
Okaaaaaaay ....
So we're your northern Peurto Rico?

I respectfully disagree.

The NORAD commander and deputy commander (CINCNORAD) are, respectively, a U.S. four-star General or equivalent and a Canadian three-star general or equivalent. (Wikipedia)

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Premium Member
Further to the NORAD conversation, this part is actually interesting:

"On December 24, 1955, a Sears department store placed an advertisement in a Colorado Springs newspaper which told children that they could telephone Santa Claus and included a number for them to call. However, the telephone number printed was erroneously that of the Colorado Springs command center of NORAD's predecessor, the Continental Air Defense Command (CONAD). Colonel Harry Shoup, who was on duty that night, told his staff to give all children who called in a "current location" for Santa Claus -- and a Christmas Eve tradition was born, now known as the "NORAD Tracks Santa" program.[39] Every year on Christmas Eve, "NORAD Tracks Santa" purports to track Santa Claus as he leaves the North Pole and delivers presents to children around the world. Today, NORAD relies on volunteers to make the program possible."

And now you know ... the rest of the story.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR

I never knew you could drag your luggage to DME honestly. Infact I didn't know a lot of things, until I started to visit this forum.

By the way, the guy who got my bags didn't looked like a bell guy at all. He had bus driver uniform, not Bell boy uniform.
No mears bus drivers do not deliver to guests rooms or Have access to rooms

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR

Yep, just don't put the yellow DME bands provided on your luggage. Your luggage will be treated just like any other airline passengers then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom