Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
We prefer umbrellas. I'm a little embarassed to admit that I wear a poncho on Splash Mountain because I hate getting wet with something other than a bathing suit on. Other than on Splash and Kali, I'm not fond of ponchos.

I prefer an umbrella too but if I'm not carrying one the cheap poncho is a backup and has been used at WDW even when I had an umbrella because the wind was too strong.

My DD got soaked one day on Splash in April. I got real wet but not soaked. I hate when they really ramp up the wet factor on Splash. No need to soak people on that attraction and it is so controllable. I took her to Main Street and bought new clothes because she would have been miserable. We don't ride Kali anymore, it isn't worth the trade off being that soggy. I might waiver on that if it was very hot, but I have not done a summer WDW trip since 2007.

Gabe1

It was good. No pics (sorry) but I had lobster bisque (as did everyone else) and then filet mignon with the Potatoes Gratin. The filet was excellent and perfectly cooked. The Potatoes Gratin were too rich for my taste. It probably would have helped if I had eaten it the normal way (bite of steak, bite of potatoes) instead of my way, which is one food at a time, potatoes not started until the steak is gone. But I didn't know that. Other than that, excellent. Better than Le Cellier for sure (I'm still irritated that they got rid of the mushroom filet).

That restaurant just has an amazing kitchen staff, love it. LeCellier, they had a good thing going there and greed has just messed it up. Unfortunate.

Soarin' Over Pgh

Cute! I like your desk chair.

Thank you. It was my grandparents. My Gram had bought it when her kids...all six of the... Were young and there weren't enough chair sat the table and table for so many chairs. It's been around since my mom was little and I had fond memories of it myself. When my Gram passed I made sure that it would travel with me to my new home...now and me Daisy sit here when I'm looking on the computer or writing something. :) sometimes, the cat joins us!

Huh! I've been pronouncing it Seuss-i-doodles. Part "suicide", part "I don't know".

Probably too entrenched to change now.

Me too. :(

I honestly seen more fat fat (aka super plus people or very fat people in scooters) in Houston than in Orlando area... and I have visited Houston quite a few times.
Very different in other areas like Pittsburgh.. I had yet to see a real X plus man who can only move with scooters in Pitt.

Must be a South thing?

Not a fan of eggs here.
I prefer just a simple tuna sandwich (better if its Paté de Atún )

Pittsburgh has a lot of hills that are not scooter friendly. LOL :) but the fatties here (myself included) power on through and walk it a lot. The scooter epidemic isn't too bad in this city.

Your decorative fall accents make your living space cozy and inviting. (The bench in front of your computer looks like it's been repurposed from perhaps a dining room table set? Looks good where you placed it.) By the way, your toe nail polish colors are fun, too!

I see you ran out of fingernail polish half way through.

I totally forgot to move my feet, sorry. Haha! I have a pretty blue green and purple alternating toes...

@Soarin' Over Pgh Good Luck today, hope you love it

Thanks! I'm nervous as heck. At my fave coffeehouse right now, will take Pittsburgh's T (the not-a-monorail) over to where I need to go in about a half hour. I see anti anxiety meds in my near future.

Gabe1

Thank you. It was my grandparents. My Gram had bought it when her kids...all six of the... Were young and there weren't enough chair sat the table and table for so many chairs. It's been around since my mom was little and I had fond memories of it myself. When my Gram passed I made sure that it would travel with me to my new home...now and me Daisy sit here when I'm looking on the computer or writing something. :) sometimes, the cat joins us!

Me too. :(

Pittsburgh has a lot of hills that are not scooter friendly. LOL :) but the fatties here (myself included) power on through and walk it a lot. The scooter epidemic isn't too bad in this city.

I totally forgot to move my feet, sorry. Haha! I have a pretty blue green and purple alternating toes...

Thanks! I'm nervous as heck. At my fave coffeehouse right now, will take Pittsburgh's T (the not-a-monorail) over to where I need to go in about a half hour. I see anti anxiety meds in my near future.

So excited for you, nerves and all!

MOXOMUMD

My daughter gave me a "manicure" and I have pink, orange and red fingernails. :)

Gabe1

How schools have evolved over the years

BvVNsfDIQAAGBF4.jpg

Kasetsart-University-Exam.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom