Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cesar R M

I could try to open a savings account with a bank card. But if they do credit checks for a saving account, I will be wasting my time...
I dont think so.

But then, Unsure how it works in your country.

In my country you always have to start with a saving account. And they keep track how much money you put inside.
Once they have a reliable track how much you get paid (in case you do not appear in an employee list) then they will give you a basic credit card with very high interest rate and very low capacity ( in my case, my first CC had 55% rate and 500 USD capacity)

Hey I saw this from a Pizza Parlor today

Gnocchi Florentine ($10.95, $21.95, $31.95, $61.95)
Homemade dumplings sauteed in extra virgin olive oil, garlic, spinach, tomato, ricotta, and parmesan.
Gnocchi Marinara ($9.50, $18.95, $28.95, $58.95)
Our homemade dumplings with marinara sauce.
No photos? I am disappoint :(

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Premium Member
I could try to open a savings account with a bank card. But if they do credit checks for a saving account, I will be wasting my time...
I dont think so.

But then, Unsure how it works in your country.

In my country you always have to start with a saving account. And they keep track how much money you put inside.
Once they have a reliable track how much you get paid (in case you do not appear in an employee list) then they will give you a basic credit card with very high interest rate and very low capacity ( in my case, my first CC had 55% rate and 500 USD capacity)

No photos? I am disappoint :([/QUOTE]
55%? Oh my word!

Cesar R M

Made a new mantle piece liner, coffee table liner, smallish one for under tv and pillow for my footstool...yep, autumn. Pulling out the Halloween and fall stuff this week.,if the weathers gonna act like it, I'm decorating for it.

:)

I just fell in love with the mantle fabric. It has a slight hint of gold in it...is really quite pretty.

Also sewn new pillowcases and fixed two shirts.

I actually got more distracted by your interesting desk chair.

This week my bank unexpectedly replaced both my debit card and my credit card. For the longest time I hardly ever used my CC and I didn't have a debit card. I wrote checks and payed cash.

It would be a pain and I'd likely never do it but boy throw away prepaid debit cards would be a lot less to worry about. My Mom use to send my kids $100 debit cards once a month in college. They miss those days.

When you mean unexpectedly, you mean they sent you new debit and credit cards to you?
Perhaps they noticed they were cloned or used outside your area? (like another country?)

Cesar R M

I always always have cash. I have to guess that even when I am in Disney I pay for about half of my purchases with cash. Expensive dinners or purchases I'll use a credit card or debit. When any of us fly out of town it is the standard trip to the bank where I also break down money and get my share of $1, $5, $10 & $20's. I try to have tip money in advance for skycap, bus driver, bellhop, housekeeping.

When I checked into our resort our luggage would be delivered later so I left a tip on table and a note that it was for our bellhop. He drew me a cute picture and a thank you along with his name. Next to it was also a tip for housekeeping, I ordered a blanket cause I knew my DD would not be warm enough with how low I crank the a/c these days. They too left a thank you. I go through a lot of cash on the first and last day of a trip.

Agree with you, always have at least a little cash just in case!

Speaking of luggage.. the luggage service of the magical express was the ONLY THING I refused to pay for Tip for.
horrible service.
they lost our bags.. and we wanted fresh clothes to go to our first show (Pioneer Hall).
The bags (only my mother's) arrived at 11:00 pm.. and my ones at almost 2:00 am on the next day!!!

Note we arrived at 3:00pm in the afternoon to POR!!!
My mother had to call TWICE to see where the hell our bags where.. they had on idea (they claimed our bags were on another bus that went elsewhere!)

Last edited:

Cesar R M

It was good. No pics (sorry) but I had lobster bisque (as did everyone else) and then filet mignon with the Potatoes Gratin. The filet was excellent and perfectly cooked. The Potatoes Gratin were too rich for my taste. It probably would have helped if I had eaten it the normal way (bite of steak, bite of potatoes) instead of my way, which is one food at a time, potatoes not started until the steak is gone. But I didn't know that. Other than that, excellent. Better than Le Cellier for sure (I'm still irritated that they got rid of the mushroom filet).
Geee, thank you @StarWarsGirl95 .. I hate you for reminding me the delicious Steak and Lobster Bisque I had at WDW (Coral Reef) :(

invite us next time ok? :D

Cesar R M

55%? Oh my word!

Believe it or not, almost all the cards are between 42% and 55%.
The biggest bank (which is now owned by citibank) is 50% on average on ALL their cards.

the cheapest is the "LIGHT" of Santander with only 22-27%.

Rates are insane here in Mexico... probably due of the high fraud rate and the police incompetence.

Last edited:

MOXOMUMD

Agree with you, always have at least a little cash just in case!

Speaking of luggage.. the luggage service of the magical express was the ONLY THING I refused to pay for.
horrible service.
they lost our bags.. and we wanted fresh clothes to go to our first show (Pioneer Hall).
The bags (only my mother's) arrived at 11:00 pm.. and my ones at almost 2:00 am on the next day!!!

Note we arrived at 3:00pm in the afternoon to POR!!!
My mother had to call TWICE to see where the hell our bags where.. they had on idea (they claimed our bags were on another bus that went elsewhere!)
:confused: DME is free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom