Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Personally, I'd be lost without my Debit Card. Beats the hell out of writing checks and having to come up with cash every few minutes.

I always always have cash. I have to guess that even when I am in Disney I pay for about half of my purchases with cash. Expensive dinners or purchases I'll use a credit card or debit. When any of us fly out of town it is the standard trip to the bank where I also break down money and get my share of $1, $5, $10 & $20's. I try to have tip money in advance for skycap, bus driver, bellhop, housekeeping.

When I checked into our resort our luggage would be delivered later so I left a tip on table and a note that it was for our bellhop. He drew me a cute picture and a thank you along with his name. Next to it was also a tip for housekeeping, I ordered a blanket cause I knew my DD would not be warm enough with how low I crank the a/c these days. They too left a thank you. I go through a lot of cash on the first and last day of a trip.

Gabe1

I know. I've seen so many people on this trip who come back to the hotel soaked from a thunderstorm. And I'm thinking, "Um, Florida in the summertime? How about a poncho? Or an umbrella?"

Can I tell you how many umbrellas and ponchos I've purchased at WDW? Usually one or the other each trip. And it is not because I forgot to pack one, they just seem to be in the room.

StarWarsGirl

Can I tell you how many umbrellas and ponchos I've purchased at WDW? Usually one or the other each trip. And it is not because I forgot to pack one, they just seem to be in the room.
Haha, yeah, we have umbrellas down to a science. Only way we leave them in the room is if we're just going to the pool, or it's winter and there's a zero percent chance of rain. Other than that, always take one with you. Because you never can tell in Florida.

Gabe1

Walmart has one. The problem so far I see is they don't tell you how long it takes to get it probably until after the applications are complete... It's going to be a long night...

I want to say the Currency Exchange has one too and on the spot. But again, be careful of the fine print and or fees. Chicago was to implement one of these debit cards/pass for public transportation and the elected officials forgot to read the fine print. It went into effect without all the charges the company tried.

Do the research to who offers the best.

Gabe1

Haha, yeah, we have umbrellas down to a science. Only way we leave them in the room is if we're just going to the pool, or it's winter and there's a zero percent chance of rain. Other than that, always take one with you. Because you never can tell in Florida.

This April we were very lucky. Rain after the parks closed and one day of rain from like 11am to 5pm. We had umbrellas that day but I always had a $1 poncho in my string backpack. Something I never carried before.

donaldtoo

That was my dinner last night however mine was Maggiano's

This was actually grocery store bought and made at home. But, there is a Maggiano's across the concourse and about 4 doors down from the outdoor mall men's clothing store location I still cover closing shifts at, that we've been to many times. :hungry:
And, as a matter of fact, I got a text from the owner yesterday asking if I could cover closing shifts at that location both tomorrow and Tuesday night. I may just have to call in a snack to Maggiano's to pick up on my way in one of those nights. As long as I don't have any crazy deadlines at the firm to keep me from makin' those shifts...! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom