Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Premium Member
We ended up havin' spaghetti, garlic bread, and salad with Olive Garden dressing. But, oh my, that up there sounds darn tasty, too...! :hungry: :)
Starch. Must ... have ... starch!

I love spaghetti. And garlic bread. And Olive Garden anything. (We don't have any.)

Seeing as how we didn't leave work until 7:45, and it's an hour plus to get home, Hubby and I decided to grab dinner on our way home. I'd had nothing but a protein bar, and he'd had nothing but a Carnation Instant Breakfast.

So, Greek it was.
He had a chicken pita sandwich, Greek salad, and an order of calamari.
I had a chicken skewer (with tzatziki sauce for dipping) and a Caesar salad, with no croutons.

It was all sooooo good. And not to be indelicate, but the burps are to die for.

Cesar R M

That's one reason I get up so early in the morning.

You can have that hour early in the morning if you go to bed earlier!
But you get gorgeous headaches in the early morning.. no thanks!
I'm a night owl myself..
I used to force myself to wake up early in the morning to go to university and high school that it killed me (5:00 am every day.. because the bus took almost an hour)

TMNT was at MGM, along with Power Rangers and Ace Ventura.

the photo posted there, looked like it was TMNT on the Magic Kingdom's Main Street. o_O

StarWarsGirl

This April we were very lucky. Rain after the parks closed and one day of rain from like 11am to 5pm. We had umbrellas that day but I always had a $1 poncho in my string backpack. Something I never carried before.
We prefer umbrellas. I'm a little embarassed to admit that I wear a poncho on Splash Mountain because I hate getting wet with something other than a bathing suit on. Other than on Splash and Kali, I'm not fond of ponchos.

Cesar R M

On Disney Once?

Disney had the rights that trickled through Jim Henson from around 1991-1996 and they were performers and Meet and Greets at the Studios and in the Parade at the MK. They would also pop up all over the place in Quick Service restaurants. Sometimes they'd just tootle around in their van down New York Street.
I had no idea it worked it that way..

Llike I said.. I only went for THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE to WDW last year (2013)
Since I had no means to go when I was younger.. I had no interest in "reading" or getting information of Disney Parks. But then, I have been a TMNT fan since the 1980's cartoon. (along many other cartoons of the time)

Shows you the critics have no idea what the public enjoys.
or more like they played the nostalgia card + the michael bay effect.

(btw, I know a lot of my friends who went just because they wanted to know just HOW BAD IT WAS.
80% of my friends did go.. and were NOT HAPPY with the movie. Funnily, the only ones who loved the movies.. are those who loved the transformers movies and that never had seen anything TMNT related before.)

To resume.. going is one thing, liking it is another.

Cesar R M

seahawk7

Made a new mantle piece liner, coffee table liner, smallish one for under tv and pillow for my footstool...yep, autumn. Pulling out the Halloween and fall stuff this week.,if the weathers gonna act like it, I'm decorating for it.

:)

I just fell in love with the mantle fabric. It has a slight hint of gold in it...is really quite pretty.

Also sewn new pillowcases and fixed two shirts.
It looks very cozy. I love your doll on the mantle.

StarWarsGirl

Well @StarWarsGirl95 how was our dinner that we were vicariously sharing with your family?
It was good. No pics (sorry) but I had lobster bisque (as did everyone else) and then filet mignon with the Potatoes Gratin. The filet was excellent and perfectly cooked. The Potatoes Gratin were too rich for my taste. It probably would have helped if I had eaten it the normal way (bite of steak, bite of potatoes) instead of my way, which is one food at a time, potatoes not started until the steak is gone. But I didn't know that. Other than that, excellent. Better than Le Cellier for sure (I'm still irritated that they got rid of the mushroom filet).

Cesar R M

Are you channeling Spirit today? Someone had a thread that asked if they sell large sized clothing at WDW. I know, from experience that they have very little available for plus sizes. Makes me wonder, if all the people that go to WDW are "fat fatties" aren't they missing the boat by not having more large sizes available.

I honestly seen more fat fat (aka super plus people or very fat people in scooters) in Houston than in Orlando area... and I have visited Houston quite a few times.
Very different in other areas like Pittsburgh.. I had yet to see a real X plus man who can only move with scooters in Pitt.

Must be a South thing?

Sounds great, but I would use mayo instead of ketchup.
Not a fan of eggs here.
I prefer just a simple tuna sandwich (better if its Paté de Atún )

Last edited:

Cesar R M

I will attest that when you are a night owl, it I hard just to go to bed earlier. I mean you can, but falling asleep will be another matter. I am also a night owl and working graveyard has helped me. But I really feel for night owls who are on a day schedule and get less sleep because their internal clock is wanting to stay awake.

Second!
You can try to go to bed all the time when you're an owl, but you sure as hell wont fall asleep.

Are they afraid they might melt? Seriously, no one has an umbrella?

lol so funny!!
Cue Dorothy in Ozz.

Just leaving work with Hubby. Technically done at 6:00.

We did it! Sold them all. Again.

The Builder just popped in, and what does he say?
"I should have raised them more $$."

Seriously Dude, we got you $25K extra on 11 of them, and $30K on one. Whatever!

And he clearly never said anything about raising your bonuses, right?

I have two 3D cameras and taking 3D photography is a real art because you have to consider focal points in depth. It opens up new possibilities that can't be done with 2D, such as capturing texture qualities. It's like new colors added to an artist's weasel!
I wonder, what kind of 3d cameras? Pro cameras or those prosumers with 2 basic lenses?

Last edited:

donaldtoo

Made a new mantle piece liner, coffee table liner, smallish one for under tv and pillow for my footstool...yep, autumn. Pulling out the Halloween and fall stuff this week.,if the weathers gonna act like it, I'm decorating for it.

:)

I just fell in love with the mantle fabric. It has a slight hint of gold in it...is really quite pretty.

Also sewn new pillowcases and fixed two shirts.

Wow! That is seriously SWEET!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom