Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
AK is going to try and make us healthy in the morning. Wonder if the Oatmeal is considered a snack?

AKB799822THUMB.jpg

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...kfasts-sips-tastes-at-disneys-animal-kingdom/

Cesar R M

When Yellowstone blows...we could have the possibility of FLYING bears! And people thought I was foolish for always walking around with a shotgun & wearing a helmet. When the grizzlies start launching, who will get the last laugh then? This guy.
Volcano explodes, sends everything flying.. the cloud creates instant storm.. bears come down with dark rain.. destruction ensues!
NEXT ON SYFY Channel: BEARNADO!

Nope - it's going to be dinner tomorrow. He did bring home a few teeth to show me how sharp they are. Yup - like razors.
Are you sure it isnt a viral advertisement campaign from Colgate?

Cesar R M

Wooba. TMNT

Domestic Total as of Aug. 15, 2014: $97,162,000, not bad for a revival. My DS will be so proud.
The hours spent at the studios with DS watching the shows over and over. Thankfully the meet and greets were only minutes not hours, they didn't have FPs for them.

alan+thicke+and+the+turtles.jpg

turtle+van.jpg
turtles+nick+hotel.jpg
april++mgm.jpg

Guardians of the galaxy still doing really well, still sitting below Turtles. Already went past Captain America the Winter Soldier in the overall haul.

Speaking of M&G... Were the turtles really on Disney once?

I know you can meet them at Nick's hotel now.

Back when TMNT looked like ninja turtles!
Lol yeah. and not Roid Raged Goombas or Shrek Ogres.

like Raph.. a goomba

X1x31QM.jpg

Yeah, the Turtles have evolved multiple times, even a version before Disney had the rights for them in the parks via Henson. They were at Universal back in 2012 and was it was fun DS got to see them. They had a different look back a few years ago too. The middle aged less muscular version
http://www./wp-content/uploads/2014/08/turtles.jpg
inside the magic

I really like the 2012 version of nick.. really gets the "teenager" and not "super badass roid raged turtle" thing.

Cesar R M

I really liked the textures here.

All pics were taken with my iPad, I had left my camera at home...since we weren't really planning on being at Phipps, it just sorta happened that way :) not bad though, for iPad pics!
the texture of that tree is surreal, its like it has its own net in its trunk!.
almost feels like it was.. fake or something.

She has to plan for the cab at 180 days out.

Ambulances are really fast around here, especially since I'm about a mile from two different ambulance dispatch centers.
So.. you pretty much need a "fastpastplus" planning for the cab ?

Goofyernmost

I actually only nap about twice a week, and never for more than 20-30 minutes.

As to over-sleeping - not a chance.
My daily total of sleep, about 5-6 hours is divided into two, if not three increments.
And we both know, at my age, that's not nearly enough.

My problem is that I'm a night owl; seldom retiring before 2:00 a.m, often as late as 3:00.
Getting up at 6:15 to awaken my son and drive him to work each day is what is killing me.

I fear that I will finally have to start going to bed earlier.

A lot of this is Craig's fault. Keeping me up late - all the way to Christmas.
Ok, then try this...GO TO BED EARLIER!

Cesar R M

I have issues posting here with my iPhone too. If I'm not quick enough it times out and it sends me back to the home page. It isn't hard to pick out my posts from my iPhone.
Maybe just switch and buy a Galaxy Note or something?
They are big, use Chrome browser.

Speaking of Sharknado, I read that Tara Reid is coming out with her on Sharknado inspired perfume. o_O
I just cant imagine if it would smell fishy.. or stormy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom