Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
This one is my favorite. Sorry, I having all kinds of posting issues tonight...

Pretty. Our butterflies are here big time now. I have Lantana plants and a good deal of yellow and purple plants, butterflies seem to love my property. Then again you can't go more than a few feet here without finding a different garden and a large chunk of my fence is 100% covered in Morning Glories of all colors.

Could be why I am having issues with Bees, Wasps and Hornets. :rolleyes:

Gabe1

My grandfather on my moms side had 3 tractors: either 2 John Deere's and a Ford, or, 2 Ford's and a John Deere...I can't quite remember.
My grandfather on my pops side had a Farmall that pretty much looked exactly like this one, but, not nearly as clean. ;) :)

View attachment 62200

s.gif
301003.png

s.gif

Gabe1

Cool! I'll pass the good news along to him...! ;) :)

As of late, my folks have actually been entertaining the prospect of gettin' themselves an iPhone...!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: ;) :)

Funny, my Dad actually could handle an iPhone, he does so well on his iPad, he tends to act helpless and delegates to my Mom. My Mom, she gets herself flustered when we just start to explain anything that I think all she hears is blah blah blah.

Gabe1

I like mine practically on fire. No chance of reincarnation.

But really, I don't eat steak often...usually not even once a year. Again, it's gotta be so done that it's begging for me to put it out of its misery. And then it gets drowned in a1.

I could eat steak every day. In fact when my Mom was in the hospital when I was a kid for 4 months we ate steak everyday with Jays Potato chips he could light a BBQ. Breakfast was a variety. Eggs sunnyside up or CoCo Wheats. Lunch was Spaghetti-Os and hotdogs.

I don't like to see any signs that it once lived. My DD wants it Dead or Deader than Dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom