Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOXOMUMD

Guardians of the galaxy still doing really well, still sitting below Turtles. Already went past Captain America the Winter Soldier in the overall haul.

Speaking of M&G... Were the turtles really on Disney once?

I know you can meet them at Nick's hotel now.

Lol yeah. and not Roid Raged Goombas or Shrek Ogres.

like Raph.. a goomba

X1x31QM.jpg

I really like the 2012 version of nick.. really gets the "teenager" and not "super badass roid raged turtle" thing.
TMNT was at MGM, along with Power Rangers and Ace Ventura.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Premium Member
You can have that hour early in the morning if you go to bed earlier!
Again, I'm a night owl, ever since I was an infant.

My mom got married at 17, and had me at 18.
At the time, we lived in the country, and my dad worked afternoons, 4-12. By the time, he got home, had something to eat, and went to bed for the night, it was closer to 2:00 a.m. My mom used to wait up for him/with him, and kept me up as well, so that we could all sleep in a bit. She figured there was no sense her going to bed so late, only to get up with me at 6:00.

See, my problem right now is not my go-to-bed-time, it's my get-up-with-my-jackass-son-time.

Not my fault, I've been programmed since birth to stay up until 2:00 a.m. Programmed to get up at 6:00 - not so much.

FYI - I pulled the same carp all through school. Elementary school included.

MOXOMUMD

Again, I'm a night owl, ever since I was an infant.

My mom got married at 17, and had me at 18.
At the time, we lived in the country, and my dad worked afternoons, 4-12. By the time, he got home, had something to eat, and went to bed for the night, it was closer to 2:00 a.m. My mom used to wait up for him/with him, and kept me up as well, so that we could all sleep in a bit. She figured there was no sense her going to bed so late, only to get up with me at 6:00.

See, my problem right now is not my go-to-bed-time, it's my get-up-with-my-jackass-son-time.

Not my fault, I've been programmed since birth to stay up until 2:00 a.m. Programmed to get up at 6:00 - not so much.

FYI - I pulled the same carp all through school. Elementary school included.
I like how you described your get up time. :)

donaldtoo

I could eat steak every day. In fact when my Mom was in the hospital when I was a kid for 4 months we ate steak everyday with Jays Potato chips he could light a BBQ. Breakfast was a variety. Eggs sunnyside up or CoCo Wheats. Lunch was Spaghetti-Os and hotdogs.

I don't like to see any signs that it once lived. My DD wants it Dead or Deader than Dead.

Yep, lots of steak and taters eaten here.
Even more so when we moved back to Texas. For quite a while we got most of our beef from the butchering of a calf on the farm. Due to the drought, the need to truck water out to the farm for the 40 or so head of cattle, and the fact that my uncle who lives in town about 7 miles away from the farm is gettin' up there a bit in years, all the cattle were sold a few years back. Other than the producing well that's on the property, any other farmable land is leased out to neighbors for that purpose.

And, a bloody steak with a runny egg on top is soundin' really good about right now...! :hungry: ;) :)

Goofyernmost

But I don't wanna!!

I like having the peace and solitude to myself for an hour or so.
Live alone for awhile. Peace and solitude can get taxing after a short time. I do agree though I do intentionally decide to not be overly social because I like my time to myself. Of all the problems associated with my divorce back about 13 years ago, the solitude was the least of them. I enjoyed it and still do most of the time.

It's a weird thing though. I love traveling by myself for a lot of reasons. One is the freedom to go and do whatever I want, whenever I feel like it. Occasionally the downside kicks in. Currently, I have no desire to make a trip to WDW even though it's an easy 10 hour drive from here. I have gone solo for many years now, but, every once in a while, I really miss not having someone to share the experience with. Then I decide to go to an attraction and don't have to ask, if they feel like going to that one with me. Problem solved! The temporary self pity dissipates quickly.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Yep, lots of steak and taters eaten here.
Even more so when we moved back to Texas. For quite a while we got most of our beef from the butchering of a calf on the farm. Due to the drought, the need to truck water out to the farm for the 40 or so head of cattle, and the fact that my uncle who lives in town about 7 miles away from the farm is gettin' up there a bit in years, all the cattle were sold a few years back. Other than the producing well that's on the property, any other farmable land is leased out to neighbors for that purpose.

And, a bloody steak with a runny egg on top is soundin' really good about right now...! :hungry: ;) :)

Oh My. You need a filter on that story Sir. :depressed:

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Speaking of M&G... Were the turtles really on Disney once?

On Disney Once?

Disney had the rights that trickled through Jim Henson from around 1991-1996 and they were performers and Meet and Greets at the Studios and in the Parade at the MK. They would also pop up all over the place in Quick Service restaurants. Sometimes they'd just tootle around in their van down New York Street.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom