Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

donaldtoo

Wow. You, @MOXOMUMD and @Wrangler-Rick have all experienced a farm or ranch lifestyle. You all have interesting country stories, and I like reading about things like that. :)

I don't have any experience on a farm. The closest I've been is riding on a haywagon in the winter, when the Christmas tree farm (about an hour away from us) would shuttle people out to to the trees. (It was so much fun to ride the haywagon, and then clomp around in the snow and woods, and pick out a perfect tree!) The haywagon was attached to an old tractor. You'd go find your tree, cut it down, and then wait for the hayride man to come back and pick up the people and their trees. When you got back to the barn area, he'd have hot cider and hot chocolate, and Santa cookies. :hungry:

Yep, lots of great memories from down on those farms! :)

And, that up there that you shared sounds very cool and like a heckuva' lot of fun, as well...! :)

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Wooba. TMNT

Domestic Total as of Aug. 15, 2014: $97,162,000, not bad for a revival. My DS will be so proud.

The hours spent at the studios with DS watching the shows over and over. Thankfully the meet and greets were only minutes not hours, they didn't have FPs for them.

alan+thicke+and+the+turtles.jpg

turtle+van.jpg
turtles+nick+hotel.jpg
april++mgm.jpg

donaldtoo

View attachment 62174 View attachment 62173 View attachment 62172 View attachment 62171 View attachment 62170

While living in Central Illinois my DD developed a Tractor love. My horse was boarded at a family friends farm. I liked to go riding and visit however so freak'n glad that they clean'd up after him, washed him and brushed him. I would brush him just enough to make him smile before we went out for a ride. Or it was the carrots.

My grandfather on my moms side had 3 tractors: either 2 John Deere's and a Ford, or, 2 Ford's and a John Deere...I can't quite remember.
My grandfather on my pops side had a Farmall that pretty much looked exactly like this one, but, not nearly as clean. ;) :)

image.jpg

acishere

What exactly does a ninja turtle look like in the wild?

BTW...do the new Turtles NOT look like the old turtles?
They look like Shrek in the ads.
Yum. Do you have a Bobby's Burger Palace near you? The sweet potato fries come with a honey mustard type dipping sauce and are really good!!
I love their fries :hungry:

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Back when TMNT looked like ninja turtles!

Yeah, the Turtles have evolved multiple times, even a version before Disney had the rights for them in the parks via Henson. They were at Universal back in 2012 and was it was fun DS got to see them. They had a different look back a few years ago too. The middle aged less muscular version
http://www./wp-content/uploads/2014/08/turtles.jpg
inside the magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom