Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

seahawk7

OK so I told the guy at the hotel I only wanted to stay my original two nights and he lowered the price of the third night to the price I have the room for 189 instead of 239! So we are going for three nights and the last full day we have there we are going to go Pike Place Market and eat at a place on Puget Sound. I'm excited!

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Premium Member
Okay, I just uninstalled Farmville 2 (again), but may not necessarily be around much until after 7:00 tomorrow.
I am working with Hubby again this weekend.

The Builder personally bought 11 townhouses at Hubby's site, which he didn't plan on flipping until the spring.
Instead, as soon as Hubby was officially sold out, he decided to flip them now. He bought the units 2-3 weeks ago, and has now tasked Hubby with flipping them for $25K more. Each.

M. started his cancer treatment this week, so Hubby is still on his own. He has now worked 31 of the past 35 days. And it's starting to show.

Oh well, hopefully we can dump what remains of the 11 units this weekend. He already sold 5 yesterday, and put 2 on hold for Sunday (Jewish clientele can't sign on Saturdays); so that leaves 4, plus the 1 deal that bounced back.

Have a happy Saturday everyone.

seahawk7

Okay, I just uninstalled Farmville 2 (again), but may not necessarily be around much until after 7:00 tomorrow.
I am working with Hubby again this weekend.

The Builder personally bought 11 townhouses at Hubby's site, which he didn't plan on flipping until the spring.
Instead, as soon as Hubby was officially sold out, he decided to flip them now. He bought the units 2-3 weeks ago, and has now tasked Hubby with flipping them for $25K more. Each.

M. started his cancer treatment this week, so Hubby is still on his own. He has now worked 31 of the past 35 days. And it's starting to show.

Oh well, hopefully we can dump what remains of the 11 units this weekend. He already sold 5 yesterday, and put 2 on hold for Sunday (Jewish clientele can't sign on Saturdays); so that leaves 4, plus the 1 deal that bounced back.

Have a happy Saturday everyone.
You too. Good luck with everything.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
On another note... I got the official word that I've cleared pee-in-a-cup test, my background check, reference check all came back clear (just waiting for FBI clearance but I don't have a history and have never been arrested, so that should be clear) and I've got the job!

I'm giving my boss notice today. Of one week. Which is better than nothing.

I have orientation on Monday, so I won't be at this job then. Give him three full days to stew on it.

EEEE! So excited. Trying to keep calm and carry on, but squealing inside.

Also I may or may not have eaten cake and ice cream for breakfast.

Congratulations!!! (I hadn't logged on here since early yesterday morning, and I just read your good news!) Oh happy day for you! WOO WOO!!!!!!!!!!!! :joyfull: :joyfull: :joyfull: :joyfull: :joyfull:

WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE CUE THE CHICKENS AND THE GIRAFFES= @Soarin' Over Pgh got the job!!!!!!!!!!

MinnieM123

Premium Member
254647_630x354.jpg

7 year old Pup elected Mayor of Cormorant, Minnesota. Duke's term lasts one year.

I just burst out laughing!! This is hysterical! :hilarious:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
A guy I work with brought his Jetta to the dealership NINE times because the tail light kept going out. You know what worked every time he brought it in? The tail light. It took nine times for them to find the loose wire.

I'm sure that "some" dealership depts. do good work. We also had a bad experience with ours (Chevy). Sparing you the details and the money wasted recently, we took the car back to an independent mechanic who did much better work, and charged us half the price of the big dealership. I'm done with those dealership repair dept. fools. :banghead:

JenniferS

Premium Member
@JenniferS may I wish you happy belated birthday. Sorry I am late with this; I logged out early yesterday morning and missed all the festivities. But my feeling about birthdays is that people should always stretch them out for a week—get as much mileage out of it as you can! :D :happy:
Thank you, MinnieM.

Even better for me, Hubby's birthday is Monday, so we share our "Birthday Week".
(Although, truth be told, once you reach your 40's, birthdays are best ignored.)

I don't follow astrology, but folks generally raise their eyebrows when they hear two Leos have been together 29 years.

PeterAlt

I remember reading this somewhere. Technology keeps advancing a lot!

There were also news where they could bypass the spinal cord completely and let a guy move his hands and fingers using a computer with his mind.

I'm also using a cochlear implant (which bypasses the outer, middle and inner hearing parts and go straight to the cochlea).

Solution! BUILD A BUNKER-HOUSE with anti shatter anti noise windows! :hilarious:
Solution! Get the hell out of Florida! Especially South Florida! We're a ticking sinking time bomb!

History is always repeating. Human beings are damned because we do the same things over and over. Doesn't it strike you odd that of 200,000 years of human ( sapiens sapiens), "history" begins at approximately 5,000 years ago, the time scholars believe the first writing system was invented. We know intelligent people were here before that (going back 200,000 years) because we can see cave art and so on. This period is called "pre-history".

Pre-history has gigantic holes in the its archeological record. Gaps, in places, are as much as tens of thousands of years between findings in the archeological record. Humans lived the earth during these times and I believe what we don't know would totally shock us if we knew. The modern age is just a blip on the radar screen that could sneak in and disappear any where in the over 190,000 pre-historic missing years. If we were to have a catastrophic event where only a few survive, it is quite possible that our descendants 50,000 years ago will find no trace of us, denying any possibility of our existence, as - to them - our existence would have been during what they will call "pre-history".

Several ancient unrelated cultures from around the globe tell myths of comparatively striking similarities. They all tell a tale that there were seven great high tech empires here on earth, existing separately in different periods of time over the timespan of human existence. Each knew of the other only in myth and fairy tales, which were not recognized by their respective scientific communities or academia. Tragically, disasters - all of which were catastrophic - of different varieties - man made and natural - put an end to these cultures, erasing not just their cultures but also vast amounts of scientific knowledge and arts.

Florida may sink just like the seventh lost advanced culture: known in modern myth as Atlantis.

JenniferS

Premium Member
Solution! Get the hell out of Florida! Especially South Florida! We're a ticking sinking time bomb!

History is always repeating. Human beings are damned because we do the same things over and over. Doesn't it strike you odd that of 200,000 years of human ( sapiens sapiens), "history" begins at approximately 5,000 years ago, the time scholars believe the first writing system was invented. We know intelligent people were here before that (going back 200,000 years) because we can see cave art and so on. This period is called "pre-history".

Pre-history has gigantic holes in the its archeological record. Gaps, in places, are as much as tens of thousands of years between findings in the archeological record. Humans lived the earth during these times and I believe what we don't know would totally shock us if we knew. The modern age is just a blip on the radar screen that could sneak in and disappear any where in the over 190,000 pre-historic missing years. If we were to have a catastrophic event where only a few survive, it is quite possible that our descendants 50,000 years ago will find no trace of us, denying any possibility of our existence, as - to them - our existence would have been during what they will call "pre-history".

Several ancient unrelated cultures from around the globe tell myths of comparatively striking similarities. They all tell a tale that there were seven great high tech empires here on earth, existing separately in different periods of time over the timespan of human existence. Each knew of the other only in myth and fairy tales, which were not recognized by their respective scientific communities or academia. Tragically, disasters - all of which were catastrophic - of different varieties - man made and natural - put an end to these cultures, erasing not just their cultures but also vast amounts of scientific knowledge and arts.

Florida may sink just like the seventh lost advanced culture: known in modern myth as Atlantis.
Funny. I always felt that way about California.

Soarin' Over Pgh

Thank you @MinnieM123 !! I'm happy and even more so that talking to me boss went as well as it did.

I have a day long company orientation on Monday.... I'm kinda nervous about it, but don't think it'll be more than listening, watching, and learning about the company, since it's a nonprofit. I hope I'm not wrong on that, lol :) I feel like I'm going back to high school. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom