Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cesar R M

I remember reading this somewhere. Technology keeps advancing a lot!

There were also news where they could bypass the spinal cord completely and let a guy move his hands and fingers using a computer with his mind.

I'm also using a cochlear implant (which bypasses the outer, middle and inner hearing parts and go straight to the cochlea).

Yeah, thunderstorms are so depressing here. Everything is dark and gloomy. The power goes on and off. Your pets get scared out of their wits. My cat Pebbles won't leave my side and let me type this right now. Winds pound your home. Tree branches fly towards your windows and you pray each time the glass stays strong and doesn't shatter. Hail fall sounds like loud marbles pounding on the roof. Not fun.

It happens way too often. Every now and then okay, but daily...

Solution! BUILD A BUNKER-HOUSE with anti shatter anti noise windows! :hilarious:

Cesar R M

One thing that might help is he could put his pillow a little more under his shoulders so his head hangs slightly down. This opens his airway and stops the snoring. I don't know if he would be willing to try but I thought I would mention it.
Sleeping sideways also help. Most of the snoring is when you sleep faceup.

I've fixed that error three times so why is there still a +d on the end of "entire" in my last post?

probably a CACHED version of the webpage is still being loaded and not the latest version? This error is pretty usual in GOOGLE CHROME.

Cesar R M

Mmmm...
Danger Dog...! :hungry:

View attachment 62084
AAACK! MY ARTERIES!
3qshWA4.jpg

Cesar R M

Does this fortune cookie know something I don't?

View attachment 62095
Means you will somehow transmutate into a happy man?

Yes, a c from New Jersey. ;)

Awww man! What I wouldn't give to have been to Disneyland in the 70s. I bet it was awesome. My first ride on the HM my mom thought for sure I'd be scared, but I loved it so much we rode it four or five more times in a row after that. That was at DL. When I saw the MK version last year I was...rather disappointed. Especially hat the scrims were clearly visible and the lighting was too bright. I felt too big and bulky, and warehouse like. I just don't get the "MK one is better" talk. But, IMHO, of course.

The foot prints and stairs part was pretty cool, though.

You know, reading these type of memories makes me a bit envious.
There are so many people in here that have been to WDW and Disneyland a lot of times!

And yet I still feel lucky to have finally completed that dream last year (by visiting WDW full 7 days)

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
You're lucky.
Most of the schools and universities I have been.. always shove you a forced list of books.
The annoying part is.. we only use 10 or so pages of each book, and each book is like 90 USD or so.
Its like a MAFIA to push for the book sells.

The internet has changed that and it is only around 6-7 years. The rental books are so much cheaper and postage is built into the price there and back. My DD also bought a few over facebook and ebay. Only a few of her math books were bought from the school bookstore and at least one of them she used for 3 classes. This part of higher ed costs are getting under control, the balance is wildly out of control.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
We have a list of books. The trick is to buy them from other sources besides the school

What I liked about my DS University was there was a fee for text books, I think $225 for both semesters. You checked them out and they had a machine that scanned and sucked the text book into a vault at the end of the semester and printed you out a receipt for all the text books returned. He even returned his friends text books and it credited his friends account.

Soarin' Over Pgh

This is happening next to me right now

Means you will somehow transmutate into a happy man?

You know, reading these type of memories makes me a bit envious.
There are so many people in here that have been to WDW and Disneyland a lot of times!

And yet I still feel lucky to have finally completed that dream last year (by visiting WDW full 7 days)

I've been to DL many times as a child, because my uncle lived nearby and all we had to do was fly out, and buy park tickets. Last year was my first trip to wdw. No need to be jealous. :) at least not towards me.

@StarWarsGirl95 , on the other hand, with her several weeks long trips per year. ;) ... Yep, that's the one to be jealous/envious of! If only my parent could afford that. Sigh.

StarWarsGirl

Awww man! What I wouldn't give to have been to Disneyland in the 70s. I bet it was awesome. My first ride on the HM my mom thought for sure I'd be scared, but I loved it so much we rode it four or five more times in a row after that. That was at DL. When I saw the MK version last year I was...rather disappointed. Especially hat the scrims were clearly visible and the lighting was too bright. I felt too big and bulky, and warehouse like. I just don't get the "MK one is better" talk. But, IMHO, of course.

The foot prints and stairs part was pretty cool, though.
I hate to tell you this, but last year, DL's HM was in serious need of a refurb. It just...things were not working right, lighting was off, it just looked like it needed some TLC. This is the exception rather than the rule over there, but with a nice long refurb, it will be good as new.

The main reason I like the WDW HM better is because the actual ride is longer. The library in the DL version is missing, as is the ghost pianist. It's basically the same reason why I like the DL version of Pirates better; it's a longer ride. I did think the fact that the stretching room is an elevator at the DL version is very cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom