Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterAlt

you clearly do not sound like a storm man, I love raining and lightning (as long it doesn't hit close lol)
I only like the artificial one at Disneyland's Haunted Mansion in the cue before the ride and after the stretching room...

Which reminds me.... Why do I still like the DL version of Haunted Mansion better than the WDW's "superior" totally updated version? I get a better sense of immersion with the DL version than the WDW version.

After all the new updates to the WDW version, I find it too lit up and "colorful" and not as fun as the DL version!

Is it me or do the majority feel that way?

PeterAlt

Yeah, thunderstorms are so depressing here. Everything is dark and gloomy. The power goes on and off. Your pets get scared out of their wits. My cat Pebbles won't leave my side and let me type this right now. Winds pound your home. Tree branches fly towards your windows and you pray each time the glass stays strong and doesn't shatter. Hail fall sounds like loud marbles pounding on the roof. Not fun.

It happens way too often. Every now and then okay, but daily...

donaldtoo

On another note... I got the official word that I've cleared pee-in-a-cup test, my background check, reference check all came back clear (just waiting for FBI clearance but I don't have a history and have never been arrested, so that should be clear) and I've got the job!

I'm giving my boss notice today. Of one week. Which is better than nothing.

I have orientation on Monday, so I won't be at this job then. Give him three full days to stew on it.

EEEE! So excited. Trying to keep calm and carry on, but squealing inside.

Also I may or may not have eaten cake and ice cream for breakfast.

WOOOHOOOOO!!!!! :joyfull:
Awesome news, congrats!!! :)

Soarin' Over Pgh

I only like the artificial one at Disneyland's Haunted Mansion in the cue before the ride and after the stretching room...

Which reminds me.... Why do I still like the DL version of Haunted Mansion better than the WDW's "superior" totally updated version? I get a better sense of immersion with the DL version than the WDW version.

After all the new updates to the WDW version, I find it too lit up and "colorful" and not as fun as the DL version!

Is it me or do the majority feel that way?

I feel the same. I prefer the tightness of DL's Haunted Mansion over the more open space and roominess of MK's version.

Plus, I really didn't enjoy the graveyard last year at MK... it was too lit up, and ALL of the scrims were showing. You could see clear through the entire room, and I noticed it the second the doombuggy entired that scene. It ruined it. :(

acishere

Ask and you shall receive

Titanic-Ice-Sculpture.jpg

LOL I wish my life were half as interesting as theirs. It's in health care, directly handling social security numbers and other sensitive information... so yes, an FBI clearance is necessary to make sure I'm not a social security number stealing thief or something. I dunno.
You are going to use your new position to track us all down aren't you?

seahawk7

@JenniferS Had to take your advice last night. Earbuds in. I fell asleep with them in. I eventually woke up and they were still in. Took them out. He was still snoring but at least I could sleep. Ugh. This is what happens when we forget decongestants.
One thing that might help is he could put his pillow a little more under his shoulders so his head hangs slightly down. This opens his airway and stops the snoring. I don't know if he would be willing to try but I thought I would mention it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom