Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
McDonalds testing new seasonal fruit options for Happy Meals. Rumor prepacked apples expensive.

th

Me, didn't give my kids oranges, they liked to choke on them when small.

acishere

Why do I feel so NERVOUS about telling my boss this? Gawd. This is normal, right?

THANK YOU :) I feel like a huge load has been lifted off my shoulders. One down, several more hurdles to go, but that's ok... the most important is *done*.
It's normal. It kind of feels like you are doing something wrong when you give your boss two weeks notice. But that will pass quickly and you will soon be on your way to a better things. Congrats!

Wrangler-Rick

Just Horsing Around…
Premium Member
Why do I feel so NERVOUS about telling my boss this? Gawd. This is normal, right?

THANK YOU :) I feel like a huge load has been lifted off my shoulders. One down, several more hurdles to go, but that's ok... the most important is *done*.
Just remember, you eat the elephant one bite at a time! Follow that and you'll be through all the hurdles in no time!!!! Oh, and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! :happy:

NYwdwfan

Call dealer because my gas gauge was going wonky and a warning to check my gauges kept going on and off, problem immediately stops after I call... They did a check and didn't see anything. So I am just now getting on the train into the city because of it.

A guy I work with brought his Jetta to the dealership NINE times because the tail light kept going out. You know what worked every time he brought it in? The tail light. It took nine times for them to find the loose wire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom