Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cesar R M

Seriously, how can I be the only Villain? I'm our resident overly-polite Canadian.
Maybe I need to re-take the test.
Maybe you're that classic silent villain.. that looks so nice from outside.. but evil evil from inside.
You're a female version of HANS!!!

I can imagine you burning the forum and saying "oh wdw magic.. if only someone really loved you" :hilarious:

Cesar R M

il_570xN.112212124.jpg
sirius.jpg

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
That's neat that it went through Matterhorn. Shame they don't have it anymore. I can barely remember the one in WDW. My brother was born after it was dismantled and never got to experience it.

My kids both were able to ride the WDW one many many times. I took photo's, I'm glad cause I didn't know it was going away. We were in WDW for the Millennium and it was sad to see it gone, didn't know it was gone by a month. My DH and I were able to ride the DL one last time. My kids were able to see and experience Epcot in her glory days and I am happy for that. We were at AK within a month of opening, we could have done without that hot jungle back then out by 10am, it opened at 7am. DS was a babe when we went the first year to the studios. It took us 4 hours to finish as only phase one was open. I'm glad they got to experience the old and the new Disney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom