Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
He looks old because he has possibly the most stressful job in the world. As for the rest, I will:
keep-calm-and-keep-mouth-shut-4.png

Political discussion is against forum rules.

I think everyone is doing a pretty good job biting their tongue.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Premium Member
What Character Would You Play In A Disney Movie?
  1. You got: The Funny Animal
    You may not be human, but that just means you are all the more awesome! Like Timon & Pumbaa or Flounder, you’re a burst of energy and an incredible friend. But more important, without you, there would be no happily ever after.
    anigif_fd30f994b697a44a537c7417ca9ec3e4-20.gif
    Disney / Via imgur.com

woot!
Seriously, how can I be the only Villain? I'm our resident overly-polite Canadian.
Maybe I need to re-take the test.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
What a gorgeous shot!

He is being bashed for everything. Even for dumb things like "weather sucks, THANKS OBAMA!" For almost 8 years.
So...no surprise there.

Also, the thing that is happening in ferguson is incredible. Its like things are back during the Black oppression times...
They were even firing Gas to Media and News groups.. then dismantling their cameras.
Even the story that the state Senator got gassed and the only answer she got from the police was "Well try to not gas you".
There were also reports of people calling the 911 hotline and the police officers there laughing at the callers and telling them to "get a lawyer then".

Plus screenshots by anonymous of the Police Chief using excuses (with clear racial insults) when talking to another officer.

things getting hot there. D:

He has a lot of time before he hits 8 years. I've heard your version, I've heard the flipside. I wasn't there so I have to wait and see as the info filters out through channels. I'm not sure I can call it black oppression era, those people in that era lived through something different than this. Horrid but different.

I lived through a major riot as a small child in Perry Georgia where we had rocks, bottles thrown at our immediate family, car hit with baseball bats, for merely being white on the Day that Martin Luther King was murdered. We were heading to the highway and my Dad had my sister and I laying on the floor of the car as rocks came through our windows and cracked the windshield. I remember the panic in my Dads voice the screams of my Mother. My Sister and I having no idea why these people were doing this to us. We were simply in route to Florida and had checked into a hotel for the night. I find when people come out in numbers to protest a death it tends to get ugly for all involved and plenty of stupid actions by both sides and each other pointing fingers at each other.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
It is currently 11 degrees (52, to you) and I have closed most of the windows and am wrapped up in a blankie.

It is 59 here and they say it will go down to 52 tonight and then 80 for Friday. I'll take it because by this time next week it will be in the 90's. I put on a jacket to walk Walt this evening.

I am waiting to see if my DS comes in at a decent time, in for bachelor party and wedding. He is at Soldier Field Bears game. Tickets $380 for a preseason game with club privileges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom