Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goofyernmost

I hear ya.
It's my b'day shortly, and I am going to be 47!

What the heck? How did this happen?
And where is that teenaged girl who still lives inside me? Not in the mirror - that's for dang sure.
Wait until you are in your mid 60's and that teenaged girl is still there telling you that absolutely nothing has changed. You still look the same, feel the same, have the same ability you always had, can keep pace with the rest of the "younger" set, because you are special and aging hasn't affected you in the least. That teenaged girl, you will discover, is a shameless liar. But, hang on to her, she does keep you going. As soon as you kick her out, the first place you head for is the rocking chair and shawl.

As soon as that happens, the skin that used to form your shoulder will become part of your upper thigh. And that's one of the good things. :grumpy::bawling::)

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
He's not look'n so good

BvA5yR7IQAE_aj4.png

Gabe1

Wait until you are in your mid 60's and that teenaged girl is still there telling you that absolutely nothing has changed. You still look the same, feel the same, have the same ability you always had, can keep pace with the rest of the "younger" set, because you are special and aging hasn't affected you in the least. That teenaged girl, you will discover, is a shameless liar. But, hang on to her, she does keep you going. As soon as you kick her out, the first place you head for is the rocking chair and shawl.

As soon as that happens, the skin that used to form your shoulder will become part of your upper thigh. And that's one of the good things. :grumpy::bawling::)

Ha! And thanks, I know I am not there yet now 'cause if I put on a shawl I would rapidly overheat. :facepalm:

Gabe1

Okay, last June, I wanted an Elsa doll (like Barbie Doll size). I collect them and really wanted one. In June I couldn't find them anywhere. I looked in all of the gift shops. Even Norway's Frozen area didn't have one. I looked again during this trip. Couldn't find one. I finally made a special trip to Oaken's yesterday and got one. After dinner today, we had a Maelstrom FP. I decided to walk into the Frozen gift shop. And of course, what did they have? The Elsa dolls that I wanted. :banghead:

Maybe a sea box of Elsas went overboard. In an average year over 10,000 of the boxes go overboard and sink to the bottom of the ocean.
images
th
Rubber_Duck_Sea_by_whispering_hills.jpg

In 1992 a shipment of 28,000 rubber duckies went overboard and they are still floating out there 22 years later.

donaldtoo

Those are two of the cutest doggies! Seeing them just put a big smile on my face. I got home late from work today because bus was a no show, and the 2nd bus was 25 minutes late. :( I was feeling grumpy when I came home, but these pictures made me happy! I have a big grin on my face now! :D

Very sorry about your transportation woes. :(
But, very glad the pups picked up your mood! :)

Cesar R M

What a gorgeous shot!

He's not look'n so good

BvA5yR7IQAE_aj4.png
He is being bashed for everything. Even for dumb things like "weather sucks, THANKS OBAMA!" For almost 8 years.
So...no surprise there.

Also, the thing that is happening in ferguson is incredible. Its like things are back during the Black oppression times...
They were even firing Gas to Media and News groups.. then dismantling their cameras.
Even the story that the state Senator got gassed and the only answer she got from the police was "Well try to not gas you".
There were also reports of people calling the 911 hotline and the police officers there laughing at the callers and telling them to "get a lawyer then".

Plus screenshots by anonymous of the Police Chief using excuses (with clear racial insults) when talking to another officer.

things getting hot there. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom