Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

donaldtoo

Daisy's middle name is Beef Supreme.

...It was the best compromise we could come up with. I/we were originally going to give Daze an elegant Greek name but then I saw this little tiny puppy and I squealed "OMG SHES A DAISY" and that was the end of that.

But she does ham quite a lot. She knows she's cute. :)

Oh yea, I remember ya' bringin' that up before.
Either way, she's a cutie...! :)

donaldtoo

Just got home from work with Jack Bauer ;). No really, I just got home and I had the cutest patients. Teeny, tiny babies the length of your arm. I love to let them hold my finger while I do their cpt.

That sounds very much like the therapy we used to give our premie son. I would lay him on his tummy down the length of my arm and use the little thumper thingy on his back. :)

StarWarsGirl

And observations and musings:

That Pocahontas scene in Fantasmic could stand to be redone. You'll probably all will want to yell at me for this, but what about a Frozen scene with Elsa on that mountain?

No one should ever have to wait more than 20 minutes for Star Tours if they plan it right.

Oakens was interesting. Could have been more done, but I liked it. There was real snow there. No I did not play in it.

donaldtoo

You got: The Funny Animal
  1. You may not be human, but that just means you are all the more awesome! Like Timon & Pumbaa or Flounder, you’re a burst of energy and an incredible friend. But more important, without you, there would be no happily ever after.
    anigif_fd30f994b697a44a537c7417ca9ec3e4-20.gif
    Disney / Via imgur.com

StarWarsGirl

http://www.buzzfeed.com/samstryker/the-most-magical-quiz-on-earth#3q37o5w

The quiz is called "What Character would you play in a Disney movie?"

You got: The Princess
You’re more than just a pretty face in a cute dress — you’ve got a big heart and aren’t afraid to tackle a challenge. Just like Belle or Ariel, you know what you want in life, and you’ll do anything to get it. Nothing — not even the forces of evil — can stop you!
anigif_e4e305a6bdb6eb28d354faa370d92b3a-10.gif
I am also the princess. But I knew that before even taking the quiz.

PeterAlt

Okay, I figured out how to get to Anaheim from Long Beach on the cheap! Looking at Google Maps, I see Long Beach is connected to the Greater LA area and its public transportation network via light rail. So, the answer is simple, take the light rail to a connecting transit line to the nearest Metrolink station. Metrolink is a commuter rail that runs from Tijuana up north through the LA metropolitan area. I can then take a Metrolink train to Anaheim. The city of Anaheim provides transportation from the Metrolink station to Disneyland. They need to build a light rail from Long Beach to Anaheim! I'm surprised they have a light rail line from Long Beach to LA - which is a much greater distance - but not to Anaheim!

PeterAlt

UPDATE - checking Google Maps, I see there is a bus running from Long Beach to Anaheim for $3-something. You know how much I hate buses... Lol

The Metrorail Blue is a light rail that runs from Long Beach to downtown LA. From downtown LA, I can catch a Metrolink commuter train to Anaheim. It's a much longer trip that requires several transfers.

Here's the deal, I can take the light rail blue to downtown, get a hotel in that area, fill my itinerary with things in that area for the days of 8/27 and 8/28, spending the night of 8/27 (and maybe 8/28) in that area. On either the night of 8/28 or the morning of 8/29, I can then take the Metrolink commuter train from downtown LA to Anaheim and spending the day at DL. Or I could just stay at downtown LA the whole time, taking Metrolink back and forth to Anaheim on the 28th, leaving the 27th and 29th free to explore Greater LA...

Cesar R M

I was to someone at work today that my tomatoes aren't turning red.

Then I got home, and had ten lbs of tomatoes to pick. That'll teach me to complain! (I was worried the cold would stop them from turning red. I still have dozens of green ones and many orange y ones still growing...I worry those ones won't make it)

All shapes and sizes. The perfectly round ones are the sweetest and the oddball shaped ones have a tart bite to them. They're all delicious.

I made a tomato-corn-onion-cilantro-lemon juice salsa and it was fantastic. Still have nine lbs of tomatoes. Some are going to work with me tomorrow :)
Margaritte pizza and tomato soup are in your future!

Cesar R M

Cesar R M

We should finally be rain free until the weekend, so short term. It will be in the 70s again tomorrow. Then summer is suppose to return.

We are in a jet stream of cold Canadian air dips shielding us from the 90s+ due west of us. I'll take the 70s over the 90s.

Dont believe in those weathermen.

They promised no rain until today.
it rained like a hurricane yesterday (water got in my house) and today is funny with the full fury of the sun.
sAaoolt.png

Wow - good? Or wow - that blows?

6Z4XdJh.jpg

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Premium Member
http://www.buzzfeed.com/samstryker/the-most-magical-quiz-on-earth#3q37o5w

The quiz is called "What Character would you play in a Disney movie?"

You got: The Princess
You’re more than just a pretty face in a cute dress — you’ve got a big heart and aren’t afraid to tackle a challenge. Just like Belle or Ariel, you know what you want in life, and you’ll do anything to get it. Nothing — not even the forces of evil — can stop you!
anigif_e4e305a6bdb6eb28d354faa370d92b3a-10.gif

You got: The Villain
You’re clever, cunning, and will stop at nothing to get what you want. Like Maleficent or Ursula, you want the respect you deserve, and aren’t afraid to spoil a happy ending to get what you want. Sure, you may be a little “evil” but being bad is fun, isn’t it?
anigif_cbc50fc07d98d10e3b15ebd4cb4dd9f8-5.gif
Disney / Via maleficentappreciation.tumblr.com

acishere

You got: The Villain
You’re clever, cunning, and will stop at nothing to get what you want. Like Maleficent or Ursula, you want the respect you deserve, and aren’t afraid to spoil a happy ending to get what you want. Sure, you may be a little “evil” but being bad is fun, isn’t it?
anigif_cbc50fc07d98d10e3b15ebd4cb4dd9f8-5.gif
Disney / Via maleficentappreciation.tumblr.com
:eek:
Okay, we don't any trouble... *hands over wallet and keys* Just don't hurt anyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom