Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cesar R M

I envy Walt at the Moment. He has been like this for almost 2 hours already.

Bu82ZJzCEAEVB_W.jpg
join him, no excuses!

NAP PARTNERS IN CRIME!

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
It was cloned from DLP. Fo you know if it's still playing there?

EDIT - never mind I just found out it was closed down.

True....where ya going with that though? Connect the dots please. :)

If I am going to be honest I was OK with Time Keeper but it is towards the bottom of the list of attractions I would resurrect if I was the Empress of WDW.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I'm embarrassed to admit this but I don't have any newspaper... I don't read it, and no one on my street does either!

Don't you get circulars in the mail such as weekly supermaket savings/coupons, various catalogs, and local ads from politicians? You could use those if you crunched up some pages and put them in your shoes to help them to dry. It doesn't have to be an actual newspaper. :)

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I got to see the processional! Got a really good spot 15 minutes ahead. Apparently, no one besides me wants to hang out with @PUSH 's cousins.

View attachment 61839
View attachment 61840
View attachment 61841

View attachment 61842
View attachment 61843
View attachment 61844
View attachment 61845
View attachment 61846

Great pictures! I saw the procession in May; I think they had just introduced it right around the time I was there, if I'm not mistaken. I thought it was a cute concept.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
We had an emergency flood warning on our phones at 3:30AM - mine was on my side of the bed, hubby's on his, so it was in stereo - I had taken Benadryl last night for the bug bites so when it woke us he said, "what the @$#& was that?" and I replied, "AMBER alert" and went back to sleep. I was shocked when I looked out the window this morning.

My dumb dog refused to go outside - we have 3 sliding glass doors leading out from the sunporch. I opened one, he peeked outside and backed away and went to another door. Sorry buddy - it's raining there too.

That was funny about your dog! Sometimes, their instinct just doesn't cut it . . . :hilarious:

PeterAlt

By the way, do you all know the story about why Robin Williams did all that work for the Disney company?

Here's the story, in case you don't know it...

At ABC, when Mork and Mindy was on the air, Williams built a personal relationship with then-head of-nightly-prime-time-programming Michael Eisner.

After Eisner became CEO of Disney, he searched high and wide for talent to work at the various Disney divisions. He contacted all the people he made friends with at both ABC and Paramount. Among those were Robin Williams, Bette Midler (who, by the way, dated my father in high school), and George Lucas, among others. (A side note - My father used to co-host American Band Stand with Dick Clark.)

Any way, when Eisner contacted Williams, he had been off Hollywood's radar for a long time. Addicted to cocaine and gone through rehab, he was unable to find new work - until Eisner called.

Eisner rehabilitated his career, landing him in Good Morning Vietnam, and much, much more...

MinnieM123

Premium Member
By the way, do you all know the story about why Robin Williams did all that work for the Disney company?

Here's the story, in case you don't know it...

At ABC, when Mork and Mindy was on the air, Williams built a personal relationship with then-head of-nightly-prime-time-programming Michael Eisner.

After Eisner became CEO of Disney, he searched high and wide for talent to work at the various Disney divisions. He contacted all the people he made friends with at both ABC and Paramount. Among those were Robin Williams, Bette Midler (who, by the way, dated my father in high school), and George Lucas, among others. (A side note - My father used to co-host American Band Stand with Dick Clark.)

Any way, when Eisner contacted Williams, he had been off Hollywood's radar for a long time. Addicted to cocaine and gone through rehab, he was unable to find new work - until Eisner called.

Eisner rehabilitated his career, landing him in Good Morning Vietnam, and much, much more...

That's fascinating. Thank you for sharing.

And as for your father, he seems to have led a very interesting life! :)

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Premium Member
Depending on how irritable I am, I'll pull the covers over his head. Other times I start to tug on his pillow, inch by inch until he wakes to find it. Got to do something with my non sleep hours. But when he 'unexpectedly wakes I ask him to roll over
I think I've already shared this. I walk a fine line - between waking Hubby just enough to make him roll over, but not enough that he feels compelled to sleep on the couch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom