Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Just a morning thought... Take it or leave it... You know how they replaced Honey, I Shrunk the Audience when MJ died? Well, they should replace Laugh Floor now back to Time Keeper in memory of Robbin Williams...
I think some RW tribute is warranted.

I wonder what if anything Disney will do. I was surprised they put EO back in after Disney stated they would not a D23. Go figure. Disney and Robin had a very rocky relationship, lots of bad will over Aladdin. It took a lot for both sides to agree to the Legend award. I wonder if the family would have to agree to bringing that back to the parks??? They change the monologs on things like the SSE and People Mover when the contracts end, would have to assume Williams had a contract end date for Time Keeper.

StarWarsGirl

The difference is that iPads are within your control, snoring is not. If he is that bad, then I would encourage him to have a sleep study. He might have sleep apnea. If he does, it can be life threatening, cause high blood pressure and enlarged hearts. It is not something that people do for fun.
He only snores when he has a cold, which we've all had

PeterAlt

I wonder what if anything Disney will do. I was surprised they put EO back in after Disney stated they would not a D23. Go figure. Disney and Robin had a very rocky relationship, lots of bad will over Aladdin. It took a lot for both sides to agree to the Legend award. I wonder if the family would have to agree to bringing that back to the parks??? They change the monologs on things like the SSE and People Mover when the contracts end, would have to assume Williams had a contract end date for Time Keeper.
It was cloned from DLP. Fo you know if it's still playing there?

EDIT - never mind I just found out it was closed down.

Gabe1

I should take a nap for work. I slept four hours last night, so staying up for 24 will be torture.

Yep, there was a snorefest going on in my room again last night, the last time I looked at the clock it was 3am and my alarm was going off at 645am. Still I got my chores done. Nothing additional but at least I got done what I needed to.

Gabe1

I envy Walt at the Moment. He has been like this for almost 2 hours already.

Bu82ZJzCEAEVB_W.jpg

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Premium Member
Probably going to regret it, but I am headed out to get my nose pierced. Again.
The first two times, the hole closed over.
Maybe, third time's the charm.

Meanwhile, I am sitting here with an nostril full of Emla cream.

No sense suffering unnecessarily. (Seriously, I didn't feel a single thing the last two times, although that doesn't stop your eyes from watering like Niagara Falls.)

PeterAlt

Yeah, I sleep with TV on my Mom just gets herself worked up and can't sleep 'cause she is wound up, not the TV. I take a portable DVD player and headphones if she is sharing a room with me these days.

Yep, even here in the Forest Walt was splashing in the grass under about 2" water and that was 48 hours ago.

Tissue Paper-White only though. Or Paper Towel. I use a fan.

How? Monsters-Laugh has been there since 2007. I love Laugh. I took DD to WDW for her 16th Birthday years in 2007, they picked on her something awful that time. DS knew where to put her as he was in the College Program at that time. So much fun.
Yeah, can you believe it, none of the CM's knew what I was talking about when I asked about Time Keeper! I said to my sister, who was with me on that trip, "Disney must not hire fans because all fans would have known what Time Keeper was!" I guess they don't even train them on park history. The fact it was closed down before any of them were hired made me feel ancient...

Cesar R M

I only had enough water around my property to soak your shoes if you stepped off the pathway. Nothing like what Long Island got. The wind just made it seem much worse last night. It was sending the rain slamming up against a window in my bedroom so it sounded like I was under a tin roof in a severe hail storm.
ironically... its raining like that where I am right now.
strong rain hitting right into my windows.

GAWD ITS SO COLD OUTSIDE.

Seriously? It's August. Why the hell am I wearing a jacket?

take it as practice for the new ice age

PeterAlt

That sounds awesome, Peter. Hope you have a great time.
Thanks! I'm not finished planning it. Here's my plan so far...

8/25 - Flying in to San Francisco. Arriving at 10:45 PM. Still need to find hotel for that night.

8/26 - Disney Family Museum. Rest of day still needs to be filled. Hotel reservation still need to be made.

8/27 - Flying to Long Beach at 8 AM, arriving after 9 AM. Rest of the day and hotel and transportation TBD.

8/28 - Entire day at DLR between both parks. Hotel TBD.

8/29 - TBD

8/30 - Flying back to SF at 4 PM, arriving around 5 PM. From 7 PM to 2 AM, going to a techno rave event at the Civil Center. Hotel TBD.

8/31 - Flying back to S. Florida at around 10 AM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom