Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Premium Member
How Filthy Are You?

1. You got: You’re a clean freak!
    Congratulations! You are a very clean person. Everything in your house glimmers with the light of thousand stars. Your friends probably come to you for advice on how to clean, you’re that clean.
    anigif_206b19aa73a31cace0f6f7a5faaf3930-15.gif

http://www.buzzfeed.com/lukebailey/losing-my-pledge

Well, I coulda told you that.
You got: You’re a little bit filthy.
You’re definitely not perfectly clean, but you’re close. A little bit of dirt never hurt anyone, though you’re careful not to even get that.
anigif_42d8b8df3a342d8d7360221eba76801b-7.gif

What does the Biebs have to do with being clean/filthy?

PeterAlt

Just a morning thought... Take it or leave it... You know how they replaced Honey, I Shrunk the Audience when MJ died? Well, they should replace Laugh Floor now back to Time Keeper in memory of Robbin Williams...
Oh, Gawd... WDW is becoming a memorial for deceased talent! Walt Disney, Jim Henson, MJ, Williams... And Lucas and Cameron already pre-purchased their grave stones...

StarWarsGirl

@StarWarsGirl95 - Can you recommend an inexpensive hotel near the Long Beach airport with shuttle service to DL? I'll even consider a hostel. I'm on a shoe-string budget!
Here's a list of Good Neighbor hotels. They are Disney-approved for quality and some are within walking distance or have transportation

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/hotels/good-neighbor/

You may also want to search the DL section or ask. I've only stayed at Grand Californian using DVC points. Without DVC points, that's probably out of your price range, so you should check over there.

StarWarsGirl

Just one. I'll have a second day in that area for something else still unplanned. I hope to do everything that's new in that day, like Carsland and all the updates they did on the dark rides, plus my favorites like Space Mountain. Have they completed the upgrades to BTMRR, Alice in Wonderland, and all the other ones they were planning for the dark rides?
BTMR is done, not sure about the rest.

seahawk7

I was expecting to need a boat this morning when I woke it was so loud last night. My yard was one big puddle this morning, but it was nothing like your street. I didn't check the roads closer to the bay though, I could see them getting your level of flooding last night. Hope your cars are alright.
All that water seems so crazy to me. Here in the desert, we get flash floods but the water is in a ditch and any pooled water soaks in within an hour. I hope your property and cars are ok.

donaldtoo

Just a morning thought... Take it or leave it... You know how they replaced Honey, I Shrunk the Audience when MJ died? Well, they should replace Laugh Floor now back to Time Keeper in memory of Robbin Williams...

Probably not goin' to, 'cause, correct me if I'm wrong (and, I very well could be... ;)), there's a whole lot more involved in that than just, essentially, changin' out a movie and signage as was done at Imagination...? o_O :)

PeterAlt

BTMR is done, not sure about the rest.
I haven't yet booked my Jet Blue tickets to/from Long Beach. If I book the flights I mentioned, I'll be able to see DLR until closing but will waste some hours in the morning dealing with transportation and checking in to the hotel OR I can go the next day and start as soon as the parks open and leave an hour before my Long Beach flight back to San Francisco (and miss some hours before the parks close and be stresses out
about catching that flight back to SF).

Now, if I do this (one of the above two options), I will have four whole days for seeing San Francisco and I don't think there's four days of stuff to fill. So, another option is to stay in S. Cali longer. The longer I stay, the more the airfare back jumps up. $80 if I go back on the 28th and over $100 if I go back on the 28th. There's so much more to do in S. Cali that I need to decide if its worth the extra money in airfare if I stay longer, plus I'll have the peace of mind of being able to spend a full day at DL without stress! What would you do?

seahawk7

acishere

All that water seems so crazy to me. Here in the desert, we get flash floods but the water is in a ditch and any pooled water soaks in within an hour. I hope your property and cars are ok.
I only had enough water around my property to soak your shoes if you stepped off the pathway. Nothing like what Long Island got. The wind just made it seem much worse last night. It was sending the rain slamming up against a window in my bedroom so it sounded like I was under a tin roof in a severe hail storm.

NYwdwfan

I only had enough water around my property to soak your shoes if you stepped off the pathway. Nothing like what Long Island got. The wind just made it seem much worse last night. It was sending the rain slamming up against a window in my bedroom so it sounded like I was under a tin roof in a severe hail storm.

We had an emergency flood warning on our phones at 3:30AM - mine was on my side of the bed, hubby's on his, so it was in stereo - I had taken Benadryl last night for the bug bites so when it woke us he said, "what the @$#& was that?" and I replied, "AMBER alert" and went back to sleep. I was shocked when I looked out the window this morning.

My dumb dog refused to go outside - we have 3 sliding glass doors leading out from the sunporch. I opened one, he peeked outside and backed away and went to another door. Sorry buddy - it's raining there too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom