Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarWarsGirl

@StarWarsGirl95 - I've been asking this everywhere and no one has answered... Maybe you know because you know more than I do... On Aug. 26, I'll be flying in to Long Beach from San Francisco. How do I get to DLR from there? Is there a bus?
No. It's not like WDW where there's a shuttle service. You'll need to take a cab. Are you staying on property or at a local hotel?

PeterAlt

No. It's not like WDW where there's a shuttle service. You'll need to take a cab. Are you staying on property or at a local hotel?
Haven't made hotel reservations yet. I did buy my $150 DL park hopping ticket online! My trip will be focused around San Francisco, since I am flying there on Aug. 25 and will leave there Aug. 31. Jet Blue has San Fran to Long Beach flights for just $50 each way in the beginning of the week. So, I will fly to Long Beach on Aug. 26 early in the morning and fly back to SF the next day at night. So, I will have to find a place to stay for the night of Aug. 26 in the Long Beach/Anaheim area.

Soarin' Over Pgh

How Filthy Are You?

1. You got: You’re a clean freak!
    Congratulations! You are a very clean person. Everything in your house glimmers with the light of thousand stars. Your friends probably come to you for advice on how to clean, you’re that clean.
    anigif_206b19aa73a31cace0f6f7a5faaf3930-15.gif

http://www.buzzfeed.com/lukebailey/losing-my-pledge

Well, I coulda told you that.

StarWarsGirl

Haven't made hotel reservations yet. I did buy my $150 DL park hopping ticket online! My trip will be focused around San Francisco, since I am flying there on Aug. 25 and will leave there Aug. 31. Jet Blue has San Fran to Long Beach flights for just $50 each way in the beginning of the week. So, I will fly to Long Beach on Aug. 26 early in the morning and fly back to SF the next day at night. So, I will have to find a place to stay for the night of Aug. 26 in the Long Beach/Anaheim area.
The hotel might have shuttle service to the DLR area, especially if you stay at a Good Neighbor hotel, but you will need to take a cab or book a service from the airport to the hotel. Are you doing one or two days at DL?

PeterAlt

The hotel might have shuttle service to the DLR area, especially if you stay at a Good Neighbor hotel, but you will need to take a cab or book a service from the airport to the hotel. Are you doing one or two days at DL?
Just one. I'll have a second day in that area for something else still unplanned. I hope to do everything that's new in that day, like Carsland and all the updates they did on the dark rides, plus my favorites like Space Mountain. Have they completed the upgrades to BTMRR, Alice in Wonderland, and all the other ones they were planning for the dark rides?

MOXOMUMD

View attachment 61702

I've noticed anything that I buy is painted so badly that I put outside the paints just seems to was or fade away.
I've repainted most of my outside stuff, I enjoy it though, spray with a top coat and have never had to repaint one again. I put several more top coats to my Dr. Seuss Bird House before she was installed for the same reason.
Suspect each spring I'll need to respray 'cause she is made of wood.

I have not seen Halloween candy yet. Only school supplies and school stuff.
That house is so cute! Reminds me there is a Dr. Seuss character breakfast on our cruise. It costs $5 a person but you get to meet Cat in the Hat, Things 1 and 2, Red Fish and Blue Fish. The food features green eggs and ham and a wacky stack of pancakes that looks like Cat's hat. :)

NYwdwfan

I was expecting to need a boat this morning when I woke it was so loud last night. My yard was one big puddle this morning, but it was nothing like your street. I didn't check the roads closer to the bay though, I could see them getting your level of flooding last night. Hope your cars are alright.

It was in the driveway so on higher ground. News said we got 13.1 inches of rain in under 12 hours. Storm drains only built to process 5 inches in 24 hours. Hence the floods.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Premium Member
Pittsburgh has been having some nasty rains... I got caught in one yesterday on my way home from work... I squished my way into the house and stripped immediately. Everything was wet. Shoes are still damp. Streets were a mess, traffic was a snarl, and lots of trees have slid down hillsides. This has been a TERRIBLE year for tree loss around my city... and it makes me very sad.

Does anyone know of a good way of drying shoes without putting them in the dryer?
Don't know if anyone else has weighed in yet, but I know that stuffing them with newspaper helps.
Stuff them, and place in a well ventilated area, away from direct sunlight or a heat source.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom