Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

seahawk7

Pittsburgh has been having some nasty rains... I got caught in one yesterday on my way home from work... I squished my way into the house and stripped immediately. Everything was wet. Shoes are still damp. Streets were a mess, traffic was a snarl, and lots of trees have slid down hillsides. This has been a TERRIBLE year for tree loss around my city... and it makes me very sad.

Does anyone know of a good way of drying shoes without putting them in the dryer?
If you stuff them with newspaper, they should dry by the next day.

PeterAlt

Real quick, is there a Magical Express-like bus that goes from Long Beach to DLR? I posted this question in the Disneyland section and no one answered.

Cesar R M

So this was the scene outside my house this morning (most of my neighbors with short driveways pulled their cars onto the grass to get them out of the street.)

View attachment 61772
I heard theres also heavy flooding in NY and flash floods in Phoenix.

Pittsburgh has been having some nasty rains... I got caught in one yesterday on my way home from work... I squished my way into the house and stripped immediately. Everything was wet. Shoes are still damp. Streets were a mess, traffic was a snarl, and lots of trees have slid down hillsides. This has been a TERRIBLE year for tree loss around my city... and it makes me very sad.

Does anyone know of a good way of drying shoes without putting them in the dryer?
you use either a fan or an hairdryer firing inside the shoes. *edit* nevermind, someone already said it first lol.

Last edited:

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Observations:

Contemporary as a whole is in WAY better shape than BC. The soda machines actually have ice and, ya know, work. In the arcade, a bunch of the machines were disabled or just completely off. Only one skeeball machine was up, and it only had one ball. Prizes are also better at Contemporary

Music before Illuminations has mostly been redone. I think a few pieces are the same, but the majority is different.

I already said this on the RIP thread, but the crystal Castle in the glass case at the crystal shop in Germany has been replaced by a Genie. It seems like there is a greater presence of the character in that shop, even lamp earrings.

I liked this one of the tributes I saw.
Disney animator Eric Goldberg remembers Robin Williams with an illustration:

Bu3lEYwCAAAJJCi.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom