Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soarin' Over Pgh

Our Giant Eagle has all the candy out.

Same! I walked into GE to get some beef and Halloween candy galore!

Reese's cups might have followed me home.

Michael's has all the Halloween crafts out. My kids were befuddled.

I like going to Michaels. It's a 45 minute drive so I gotta make it worthwhile. :)

Needless to say I love Michaels craft store and also Pat Catans. There's two Michaels within an hours drive of me and that makes me very happy. They always stay ahead of the season for obvious crafting reasons...I'm anticipating Xmas stuff within a month.

I wish they still sold unpainted ceramics. It seems like the current trend is already made, but needs assembly crap. Cheaply painted, looks generic, and I hate it.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
My area is so heavily populated I have 3 michaels and 3 AC moores within a 15 minute area.

Michaels is an interesting place to go and look at all the cool, crafty things. Some items are really pretty. I like sparkly glitter in a bunch of colors; there are also nice paints, along with paint brushes in different sizes. They have canvases if you like to draw a picture. I like looking at the faux floral arrangements, too. The problem is that even though I'm fascinated with all this stuff, I don't know what to do with any craft supplies. I usually end up walking out with nothing, kinda frustrated . . . :(

It seems like you, @MOXOMUMD and @Soarin' Over Pgh all are very talented with crafts. I hope you all realize you are blessed with a creative "gift" that not everyone has. That makes you unique! :cool:

NYwdwfan

Michaels is an interesting place to go and look at all the cool, crafty things. Some items are really pretty. I like sparkly glitter in a bunch of colors; there are also nice paints, along with paint brushes in different sizes. They have canvases if you like to draw a picture. I like looking at the faux floral arrangements, too. The problem is that even though I'm fascinated with all this stuff, I don't know what to do with any craft supplies. I usually end up walking out with nothing, kinda frustrated . . . :(

It seems like you, @MOXOMUMD and @Soarin' Over Pgh all are very talented with crafts. I hope you all realize you are blessed with a creative "gift" that not everyone has. That makes you unique! :cool:

My daughter would rather go to Michael's than Toys R Us.

seahawk7

anigif_enhanced-19302-1407784845-6.gif
Hey! There's Bob Saget!! You found him!

donaldtoo

Oktoberfest Sam Adams is pretty easy to get all fall here. There are some Shipyard Brewery fall beers though that are sold out by the end of August everywhere I look. I have to buy them now and stock them away until I'm ready for darker style beers.

I love the Sam Adams holiday pack though. I wish they sold the special editions on their own.

Yep, I've never met a Sam Adams I didn't like. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom