Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

acishere

Mickeys-Not-So-Scary-Halloween-Party-19.jpg

It feels like this is right around the corner.
I was doing a beer run last night and everything was Oktoberfest or pumpkin in the specialty section. I'm not ready for the fall stuff yet, I'm still wearing flip flops when I'm not working!

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Premium Member
I have never cried over a celebrity.
I only ever cried when Elvis died.
It was the day after my 10th birthday.

For Christmas the year before, I had been given a small record player; but no records.
The only records in the house were my dad's LP's - Iron Butterfly (pass), Steppenwolf (pass) and every single Elvis album ever recorded, including the soundtrack to all his movies. I used to know every word to "The Walls Have Ears".

acishere

Grab the Oktoberfest while you can before they replace it with this!

View attachment 61647
Oktoberfest Sam Adams is pretty easy to get all fall here. There are some Shipyard Brewery fall beers though that are sold out by the end of August everywhere I look. I have to buy them now and stock them away until I'm ready for darker style beers.

I love the Sam Adams holiday pack though. I wish they sold the special editions on their own.

acishere

Walt is supposed to bark at the evil buggies to scare them off, to protect you. Tell him I said he's shirking his duty; he needs to get his bark on. No protection, no dog biscuits!;)
My dog just spent the weekend at my mom's house where she was trained to not bark at the pet chickens that roam in the people behind her's backyard. I don't know if my dog will ever freak out and bark at a strange dog after that experience!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom