Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Whoever invited Disco Stew gets a free rhubarb cocktail and a bowl of shark fin soup!

stu.gif

PUSH

Original Poster
I'm just saying but this is the strangest party I've ever been a part of. I mean, just look at the people who we've invit.... aaaand Gary Busey just took a bite out of the sofa.

PUSH

Original Poster

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
In keeping with our recurring "People in SoCal don't have a clue what cold means" theme, here's a bit from the Disney Parks Blog. For reference, the high in Anaheim was 86 the day this was posted.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2014/01/keep-warm-and-look-cool-at-the-disneyland-resort/
The thing about Anaheim: it's a desert. At night, it gets quite cool. In summer when we were there, it would sometimes drop into the low 60s or upper 50s. Today the high was 89, but it'll drop to 49 at night. They don't know what bitter cold is, but they know what "cool" is. Also, can you imagine a 40 degree difference from day to night?

acishere

Also, can you imagine a 40 degree difference from day to night?
I've experienced this both in SoCal and Las Vegas. It does call for throwing on a hoodie and suddenly the hotel's hot tub doesn't seem so crazy. It still feels rather enjoyable if you are coming 30 and below temps. It is still hilarious when its 55 and LA people are breaking out gloves and hats.

PUSH

Original Poster
I've experienced this both in SoCal and Las Vegas. It does call for throwing on a hoodie and suddenly the hotel's hot tub doesn't seem so crazy. It still feels rather enjoyable if you are coming 30 and below temps. It is still hilarious when its 55 and LA people are breaking out gloves and hats.
Or when people in Florida are breaking out the heaters in 50 and 40 degree weather. That's the perfect time of year to open the windows!

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
Or when people in Florida are breaking out the heaters in 50 and 40 degree weather. That's the perfect time of year to open the windows!
We turn the heat on here when it gets in the 50s. Insulation isn't good enough to keep the house up to 68 degrees when it's 50 outside. Pipes froze when it hit 2 degrees and my dad had to install more insulation.

Zweiland

Actually, in 40 degree weather I love sleeping with the windows open. Sometimes I'll even turn the fan on too. The combination of cold air and warm blanket is what I live for.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Actually, in 40 degree weather I love sleeping with the windows open. Sometimes I'll even turn the fan on too. The combination of cold air and warm blanket is what I live for.
Me too - except it's about 10-15 degrees F, 2 fans are on, and the Sunbeam mattress heater is cranked (on my side anyway).

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
It's supposed to snow on Tuesday...

Which is when I have my biyearly appointment with my allergist...

And MD roads in the snow are not good...

:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom