Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megalodumb

I just realized something. Now that we're officially the largest thraed on WDWMagic.com, what other milestone do we have to look forward to? We've already won the Super Bowl of thraeds tonight....so what next? There's always the 1-year anniv. coming up in a few months, but will that be it? So sad. So sad inde...DANG IT!!! Now Gary Busey is watering the stereo! :mad:

donaldtoo

I just realized something. Now that we're officially the largest thraed on WDWMagic.com, what other milestone do we have to look forward to? We've already won the Super Bowl of thraeds tonight....so what next? There's always the 1-year anniv. coming up in a few months, but will that be it? So sad. So sad inde...DANG IT!!! Now Gary Busey is watering the stereo! :mad:

WTH already?!?!?! Who was in charge of the Busey-proofing for this bash?!?!?!?!?!

Zweiland

I don't know about you, but I'm looking forward to the moment when we have more page views than anything else on the Internet.

Zweiland

I don't know about you, but I'm looking forward to the moment when we have more page views than anything else on the Internet.
Actually, I looked it up and we still don't have the most views on WDWMagic.

acishere

Usually at this point a show will have a very special episode where they all go to Disney World or Hawaii. Then a character proceeds to jump a shark while water skiing. Maybe we should do that?

Also Busey just grabbed Nemo14's goat and ran upstairs with it...

englanddg

One Little Spark...
The live entertainment has arrived!

rollerskating-rapper-o.gif

PUSH

Original Poster
The first thraed to hit 50,000 posts, the first thraed to hit 100,000 posts, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom