Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOXOMUMD

You know it's going to be a bad hair day when it's so full of static electricity, it can stick to a wall. :( (rubbing hair with a dryer sheet :grumpy:)

Megalodumb

(I thought you said that the snow was WHY you had your EEN&T appointment...so I'm going to leave my reply as a good laugh for you guys)

Since when did snow become an allergy trigger? :rolleyes:

I used to have to take allergy shots three time a week in my formative years...I was "supposedly" allergic to almost everything....all dairy products, all pollen, animal dander....blah blah blah

I used to BEG my Dad to take me to have my sinuses vacuumed. That INSTANT of pain was worth the relief it gave afterwards.

Such is life in the South...I can't imagine being allergic to snow!
But it's a thing...it exists...so thus it HAS to be complained about. ;)

If 3rd world countries could read some of the things that stress us out...

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
She's had knee problems in recent years. She's had a couple surgeries already, but there is loose cartilage in her knee that is causing pain and will cause her knee to lock up at times.

Yep it will. Mine happened when I opted not to hit some skiers that had collided in Aspen and made a sharp adjustment off the side of a small cliffish drop. Fun Fun Times. I can't seem to remember if that crash followed a mid mountain Wine and Cheese party. :rolleyes:

Gabe1

I'd like to be at Blizzard beach right now having some donuts (in theory 'cause it is 56 down there right now.)

bbw447863SMALL.jpg

A cup of hot coffee and these little gems would make for a lovely Sunday Morning.

Gabe1

You know it's going to be a bad hair day when it's so full of static electricity, it can stick to a wall. :( (rubbing hair with a dryer sheet :grumpy:)

*A interruption for this public service announcement*

Try this particular Bed Head. I have long hair, past my shoulder blade that is incredibly thick and very wavy. It loves to get frizzy, static prone that on days like today makes me look like Cousin It.
2112070-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

On little dab, the size of a Chocolate Chip will tame it and take the static out. I know the last one I bought was about $15 and Target carries it. Because so very little is needed the bottle lasts around 5 years.

*This concludes this public service announcement*

Gabe1

I'm bored with 3rd World or 1st World problems being inserted into topics ad nauseam. :bored:

It's like listening to the evangelic, what would Jesus say about the Haunted Mansion or my Mom having zero tolerance for my complaining about the laundry my family creates quipping, when I was growing up we only 3 pairs of underwear and didn't have a washing machine.

Complaints, annoyances or problems don't become irrelevant in light of 3rd World Countries predicaments. Quips change nothing. Its just Grandeur pointing to the less fortunate while in their comfy homes spouting on the internet doing zilch. I'm still ticked I bent the rim of my tire by hitting a gigantic pothole despite 3rd World countries lacking asphalt or cars. They're just irrelevant, editorial comments when one has nothing useful to add to a conversation. :rolleyes:

MOXOMUMD

I'm bored with 3rd World or 1st World problems being inserted into topics ad nauseam. :bored:

It's like listening to the evangelic, what would Jesus say about the Haunted Mansion or my Mom having zero tolerance for my complaining about the laundry my family creates quipping, when I was growing up we only 3 pairs of underwear and didn't have a washing machine.

Complaints, annoyances or problems don't become irrelevant in light of 3rd World Countries predicaments. Quips change nothing. Its just Grandeur pointing to the less fortunate while in their comfy homes spouting on the internet doing zilch. I'm still ticked I bent the rim of my tire by hitting a gigantic pothole despite 3rd World countries lacking asphalt or cars. They're just irrelevant, editorial comments when one has nothing useful to add to a conversation. :rolleyes:
Well said.

donaldtoo

Well, Nicolas Cage week(end) is coming to a close. One of the best themes we've had IMO. Can we top it next weekend? Only time will tell.

How beyond proud must Mr. Cage feel to have been so honored during our record-breaking weekend?!
A weekend that shall forever live on in the WDWMagic and Sageteer Archives...!!! :joyfull:

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
I'd like to be at Blizzard beach right now having some donuts (in theory 'cause it is 56 down there right now.)

bbw447863SMALL.jpg

A cup of hot coffee and these little gems would make for a lovely Sunday Morning.
I'll bring the coffee, and you bring these beauties. But, not until April 1st.
Because, as I have shared ad nauseam, I am on a diet until then.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom