Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Hey! We'll be to 24,000 posts in no time!!! :)
ONWARD...!!!!! :joyfull:
tumblr_m28eb0gfKd1qjonawo1_500.gif

Megalodumb

David Hasselhoff sent yet another text. He's no longer in traffic, has picked up our avacado & new cheese tray, but somehow got North & South confused and has been heading in the wrong direction for the past hour. This is getting ridiculous.

Oh, and I have several cases of sunscreen for everyone to put on before I ignite the firework extravaganza.

acishere

David Hasselhoff sent yet another text. He's no longer in traffic, has picked up our avacado & new cheese tray, but somehow got North & South confused and has been heading in the wrong direction for the past hour. This is getting ridiculous.

Oh, and I have several cases of sunscreen for everyone to put on before I ignite the firework extravaganza.
Tell him to get some punch also. Gary Busey just dunked his head in the bowl.

Megalodumb

So we have these church groups (youth) staying at the cabin complex I work at. Apparently, last night they got a little rowdy with noise, and disturbed some of the other guests. One of our other officers has a brown beard. All we need now is a wig of longer brown hair for him to wear, a blue/white robe...and presto...he'd look just like Jesus. Then if the kids get rowdy again tonight, he can go up to their cabin door (dressed as Jesus, of course), bang on the door, and when they answer say: "In the name of ME...shut up & go to bed!!"
Then turn & walk away. That youth group would never be the same again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom