Where do you stay?

threeyoda

Hi. I'm new here and I'm going to Disney this Christmas for my first time since 2005 and I'm staying offsite at this hotel called the Seralago. I was just wondering where you chose to stay.

Jessie&Buzz

We stay onsite. I've stayed off site and hated it. I didn't like driving to the parks every day. I've stayed at All Star Sports and Music and POFQ. On our next trip we are staying at WL. Can't wait.

Upvote 0

kdsjjb

We've stayed off site once and we'll never bother with it again. Didn't like it at all. We've stayed at Value, Moderate, Deluxe and DVC and we'd pick any of the above before staying off site again.

Upvote 0

threeyoda

Original Poster
We stay onsite. I've stayed off site and hated it. I didn't like driving to the parks every day. I've stayed at All Star Sports and Music and POFQ. On our next trip we are staying at WL. Can't wait.

Where did you stay? Because some of the hotels offsite (like the Seralago) are Disney Good Neighbor Approved and have:
  • Disney Magic Your Way tickets
  • Disney Insider's Guides
  • Disney Info Channel
  • Disney Transportation
See: http://disneydestinationsales.com/econfirmations/GNH.html

Upvote 0

DizneyPryncess

I choose to stay on site - but my in laws have a time share in Orlando so sometimes we stay there. Every few trips we switch it up and stay at a Disney resort.

Upvote 0

WishIWasAtWDW

i love staying on site. its not that i dont care about the price but that i think it is worth it with the free transportation to/from the airport and parks, EMHs, and overall quality and experience of the on site resorts.

Upvote 0

JustInTime

On site. It's WELL worth it. I am staying for 6 days. For everything, including meals and park tickets, out trip is about 400 per person. Hope this helps! :wave: Welcome to WDWmagic!

Upvote 0

EPCOT Explorer

Never stayed onsite. I'm fine with a offsite resort or suite. I like my free breakfast.:lol: Only thing that I don't like is EMH...But that won't stop me this trip.:lookaroun

And as for this trip....and as of 30 mins, ago, I have another Offsite room, waiting for me. Thanks, Hampton Inns and Suites.:D:lol:

Upvote 0

threeyoda

Original Poster
On Site. Is there really anything cheaper than $82.00 a night??? With free parking and bus driven to the parks??? Never off site unless it is given to me ha ha

At the Seralago it's $74 a night for a family of 4.

But I agree with Epcot Explorer, I envy people who stay onsite due to the EMH

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom