Where do you stay?

threeyoda

Hi. I'm new here and I'm going to Disney this Christmas for my first time since 2005 and I'm staying offsite at this hotel called the Seralago. I was just wondering where you chose to stay.

lilclerk

At the Seralago it's $74 a night for a family of 4.
With free food? :D

Just kidding around, personally I stay onsite for the immersed-in-Disney feeling, but we've talked about trying to get a group together to rent a house for the week. I stayed offsite on a high school trip and it was so jarring to go from WDW to Orlando every night.

Upvote 0

Susan Savia

Always offsite, for us. We're not much for waiting on crowded busses, and paying $100+ for a room that were only in for a few hours at night. (It's actually more than $82 a night cause you add in a 3rd person and the price jumps and with tax that takes it over $l00.) Just because a motel is offsite doesn't mean that its automatically a dump. We stay just outside WDW gate and its very comfortable, quiet and has all that we need for half the price of the Values.

Upvote 0

EPCOT Explorer

With free food? :D

Just kidding around, personally I stay offsite for the immersed-in-Disney feeling, but we've talked about trying to get a group together to rent a house for the week. I stayed offsite on a high school trip and it was so jarring to go from WDW to Orlando every night.

Everyone says that, but honestly, I never feel it.:lookaroun:lol: I'm thrilled to be in Orlando too.:eek:

Vacation does funny things to me.:lol:

Upvote 0

corey154

I live an hour from disney but when i come to the parks i stay on-site. i like that i don't have to drive anywhere, i hop on the buses and enjoy my stay. i do occasionally stay off site in orlando, but that's when i'm not doing disney parks.

Upvote 0

Tiggerfanatic

Always on site (moderates or deluxe). It's usually DD and myself, and we fly. Don't want the hassle of renting a car, and to me, the resort is just as much a part of the vacation as the parks. Add in free transportation, free food, EMH, staying on site just works out best for us.

Upvote 0

CAPTAIN HOOK

We stayed both on and off - a 50-50 split actually.

Our last trip was over Christmas 08 and we chose to stay on site as we had a greater chance of being admitted to semi closed parks than those guests staying off site

Upvote 0

DisneyPrincess5

Absolutely on-site.
It immerses you in all the magic and the amenities are top notch.
If cost is a problem, look into a value or moderate, AAA deals, AP deals, etc.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom