When do tickets for the 2011 Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween go on Sale?

uiowahawk

So would it be better to go on Friday, September 23 or Tuesday, September 27?

I'm guessing Tuesday because people have school/work on Wednesday and won't be out late.

Upvote 0

Shadowdawn

no i have only ever been to the x mas party... hm like so crowded I might wanna change my date lol?

It depends on what you expect from the party. It does sell out. If your looking to walk onto the most popular rides and trick or treat and meet characters then it may not be the best night in my opinion. When we went on Halloween we could only focus on the rides. It was a great night don't get me wrong, we even got engaged that night but I won't go on Halloween again. It's just not what we like for the party, we like to be relaxed and not worry about not finding a spot for the parade or the fireworks.

Upvote 0

erinshaneb

Just seen the dates, have planned my schedule right!!
Will be there on 27th September, can almost here the 'Boo to you' parade music already!

I CAN HEAR IT !!! Everyday..lol..We bought the cd last September and my daughter STILL listens to it everyday we go to school!!!:ROFLOL:

It looks like we will be there opening night..I wonder how busy it will be

Upvote 0

Disneydreamer23

Well I definatly want to see the parade and go on some rides, fireworks are no big deal I pretty much have oct 30 or 31 gunna order tommorow so some one let me kno before then please!

Upvote 0

sweetpee_1993

Do you order these on a different website?

Last year I'm pretty sure I bought AP discount tickets for MVMCP by going into the passholder area of the website and finding them linked in there. I've combed the AP area back and forth and don't see it. Last night at one point I arrived at a page (I think in the benefits area) that had a blurb that mentioned the discounted tickets as a perk and said specially priced tickets for the MK events were coming soon. Just keep your eyes peeled in the passholder area of the website.

I imagine DVC owners who also get discounted event tickets will have links thru the DVC website.

:wave:

Upvote 0

Matt and Kelly

Well my wife was so disappointed to miss out on the party by one day, it looks as if we might extend our trip to attend the party on September 13th! We are looking into what it would take to stay a few extra days now so fingers crossed! It would be great to be able to stay longer and take in something like this.

Upvote 0

dave&di

Well my wife was so disappointed to miss out on the party by one day, it looks as if we might extend our trip to attend the party on September 13th! We are looking into what it would take to stay a few extra days now so fingers crossed! It would be great to be able to stay longer and take in something like this.

Do it! You know you want to! :animwink:

Upvote 0

calypso

Last year I'm pretty sure I bought AP discount tickets for MVMCP by going into the passholder area of the website and finding them linked in there. I've combed the AP area back and forth and don't see it. Last night at one point I arrived at a page (I think in the benefits area) that had a blurb that mentioned the discounted tickets as a perk and said specially priced tickets for the MK events were coming soon. Just keep your eyes peeled in the passholder area of the website.

I imagine DVC owners who also get discounted event tickets will have links thru the DVC website.

:wave:

Ok i guess I have to do it by phone then since I will activate/pickup my AP when i'm in Orlando. Was the only way to buy it form the Netherlands.
But thanks for your answer.

Upvote 0

Matt and Kelly

Do it! You know you want to! :animwink:

HAHAHA! We certainly do want to...so we did! Moved our return flight home back a few days and already bought our tickets to the part on the night of the 13th!

We were already extremely excited to head back to the World but this makes it even better! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

PartOfYourWorld

Bought tickets today for the 27th and the 2nd!!! Its going to be an awesome thing to end our last night with on the 2nd! :D Can't wait!!! First time going to MNSSHP!!!

Upvote 0
Sorry if this is a silly question, but if I pre-order my halloween tix do I get them in the mail or will they be at some sort of "will call" window when I get there? This will be our first time going and I'm not sure how it works...
Also, does our name appear anywhere on the tickets? I'm paying with a family members credit card (over the phone) and I want to make sure I will be able to use the tickets!
Thanks!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom