When do tickets for the 2011 Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween go on Sale?

wannabeBelle

Not a silly question at all!! If you pre-order them they can be mailed to you for a charge or held at Will Call so you can pick them up at any ticket window in Disneyworld. I prefer Will Call myself, as it is one less thing I have to remember to pack.
Your name does NOT Appear on the ticket anywhere, just be sure that you dont have to have the card to pick up the tickets if ordering over the phone. I know I have never had to have that, just my ID and the order number, but ask again, just to be sure. Marie

Upvote 0

jbird327

Your name does NOT Appear on the ticket anywhere, just be sure that you dont have to have the card to pick up the tickets if ordering over the phone. I know I have never had to have that, just my ID and the order number, but ask again, just to be sure. Marie

Last year I recall seeing my last name printed on the back (very small print-bottom right) on all the tickets. I think it is for order processing, as I ordered 10 for our party and my name was on all of them.

Upvote 0

gnuts0306

Just bought our tix for Oct 6th! First time going to MNSSHP and we are soooo excited! Our daughter cant wait to see the headless horseman!!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

cbrune

Original Poster
Mickeys Not So Scary is the best event disney has besides food and wine, and they both happen at the same time! :).. u have to see the fireworks, and go on the haunted mansion at night.. Besides that u can have your picture taken with all 7 dwarfs :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom