When are you going to fix that yeti?

Phil12

Ti9mP4y.gif

HonorableMention

Does anybody know where one could find a link to the full John Cutry danimation demo reel? I remember seeing it before in the past, but links I've found only go to unavailable Youtube videos. It had cool footage of Hopper from Tough To Be That Bug, I think the alien from Extraterrorestrial too.
That video has been taken down and reposted a few times over the years but it looks like it’s gone. I’m happy Martin got the yeti footage but there were some really cool animatronic clips on there too.

brb1006

Oh really? Thanks for the info! Sorry, I normally get information from YouTube, Friends, and this website. Thanks again!
I don't trust Youtube and people when it comes to speculation about WDW or Disney Parks in general. I will stick with Martin or even Jim Hill (Even when most of the info he tells can be not true but is right every once in a while) when it comes to info about Disney and the parks in general.

Disney Lover Addie

I don't trust Youtube and people when it comes to speculation about WDW or Disney Parks in general. I will stick with Martin or even Jim Hill (Even when most of the info he tells can be not true but is right every once in a while) when it comes to info about Disney and the parks in general.

K. I will make sure to check those sources first! :);)

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Why would anyone trust YouTube?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom