What's your least favorite WDW park?

krankenstein

I would say Animal Kingdom also. Does anyone else notice that it seems hotter than the other three parks?

DAK is hotter b/c of the foliage in the park. The plants do not allow the wind and the Sun to evaporate the moisture a easily as they can at the other parks. This causes an increase in the temperature you feel around DAK. It also will make the air around DAK to seem "thicker" than at say Epcot where you have a minimal amount of dense foliage.

The Oggmonster

Yeah It will be Animal Kingdom for Now. I remember I did not go to animal kingdom for one year because I was not really interested in it, but after they put in E.E. I started to go back there every visit.

SiriusBlack

I can already sense the backlash that will come from my post because all of you on this site love the park so much. Epcot is my least favorite:king:

Animal Kingdom has the least to do, but E:E and Dinosaur are two of my favorite attractions in all of disney. I also really like the theming and how well it is carried out in the park.

My list would be:

MK
DHS
AK
Epcot

I am not a HUGE fan of the Epcot theme. Future world has a lot of different areas thrown together. World showcase is wonderfully themed, but can get a bit boring(to me!) at times. Also, the three big rides at this park are not my favorites.:wave:

irish_man

Seems AK is everyone least favourite, I'd have to say for me its Epcot.

OK, I'll stand up now and wait for the rotten apples & oranges to be hurled at me :hammer:

AK would be my favourite, just love lazing around, the jungle trek I always enjoy & the safari. Everyones entitled to their thought & opinions

DDuckFan130

I can already sense the backlash that will come from my post because all of you on this site love the park so much. Epcot is my least favorite:king:

Animal Kingdom has the least to do, but E:E and Dinosaur are two of my favorite attractions in all of disney. I also really like the theming and how well it is carried out in the park.

My list would be:

MK
DHS
AK
Epcot

I am not a HUGE fan of the Epcot theme. Future world has a lot of different areas thrown together. World showcase is wonderfully themed, but can get a bit boring(to me!) at times. Also, the three big rides at this park are not my favorites.:wave:
I agree with you actually. The only reason I'd put it above AK is because of the food and the festivals. But we've been to Epcot several times and have not done a single attraction. Come to think of it, the last time we rode anything was when SSE re-opened :lol:

MKCP 1985

This thread. tsk-tsk! :rolleyes:

Why write out negative thoughts about a place you really enjoy?

SpongeChampion is a mole for Universal. :lookaroun

:lol:

MickeyMind

ak..

a. the park layout is really confusing, the most confusing of all the disney parks

b. not enough rides ( might not bother the lazy ak traveler just wandering through the park aimlessly, but for most ppl coming to wdw, they want RIDES! and LOTS OF THEM!) imo theres only 2 rides there that are worth it, ee and dinosaur, kali is only good if its a hot day, and the safari was only fun once

c. no real nighttime activity, atleast a nighttime show or something like all the other parks have..

d. not enough characters, disney has a whole library full of animal characters they can incorporate into the park and not in a obvious or distateful way

e. no lion king ride lol... Its always bothered me that one of the BIGGEST movies they ever released still doesnt have its rightful own ride

f. the queue to everest smells like ________:ROFLOL:

SiriusBlack

ak..

e. no lion king ride lol... Its always bothered me that one of the BIGGEST movies they ever released still doesnt have its rightful own ride

That is a good idea for a theme of a ride. Would you have it be a slow dark ride along the lines of Peter Pan/Pooh, or would you have it be a thrill ride? And where would you put it? Near the Lion King Show I guess?

kennyj29

Least Favorite Park

I love all the parks but if I had to choose one, I would say Epcot. I love Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom. I also love the other two but you made me choose one. We love going to all the parks though! It still amazes me that people think there is nothing to do at AK because they think the only thing to do is rides. If people would just do all the extra things you would see it has Lots to do!

DizneyPryncess

O no, and all the truths start to come out.
Here's my order:
1: Magic Kingdom
2: EPCOT
3: Animal Kingdom
4: Disney Hollywood Studios

I ditto your order. That's how I've felt for a long time. I agree with the poster who said they love Fantasmic & Osbourne Lights. At holiday time, the Osbourne lights were my absolute favorite thing. I just don't like many of the regular attractions at Hollywood Studios. I'm not a thrill ride person. I like the ambiance of it all - feeling like you're in the movies, but it doesn't take me very long to get through the park. I am pumped to see TSM though.

I don't see anyway that I'll ever like anything more than MK or Epcot. They're nearly tied for me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom