What's your least favorite WDW park?

mro415

no i think that every park has things that could be changed, but im not gunna bash a place i would rather be everyday of my life rather then where i am now.. lol

Texas84

Believe it or not, MK. :shrug:

1) Epcot - Love the international flavor and the entertainment.
2) AK - Just a beautiful park. I can hang out and do nothing all day there.
3) MGM - Hollywood that never was. True.
4) MK - Still love it but it's more about the kids. See my sig.

SAV

My least favorites are the Water Parks. Now that DHS has TSM, That has moved up with the rest of the big parks.

And I find that it is cooler at AK than the other parks because of the shade. You can stay out of the sun there instead of being baked at MK or DHS.

Dwarful

This is really a tough one for me. I guess I would have to say AK. IF I only had 4 day park passes w/o hopper options I wouldn't use one full day for AK. However, we never buy that type of pass. So we always arrive early, before opening, and are able to hit all of our favorites (some more than once) before dinner time. I agree more character interaction would be nice. The layout can be confusing, esp. for first timers.

henryt93

While I love all the parks and would always want to be at ANY of them instead of being at home, I would have to actually say it's a tie between two for me. They are DAK and (dare I say it) Epcot :zipit:. The only reason I put DAK is because, when I have a five day trip (as I usually do, with 2 travel days and 3 full days), DAK is the only park that gets one of the travel days. I chose Epcot because I have always found it a little boring.

MickeyMind

That is a good idea for a theme of a ride. Would you have it be a slow dark ride along the lines of Peter Pan/Pooh, or would you have it be a thrill ride? And where would you put it? Near the Lion King Show I guess?

I would want it to be something along the lines of splash mountain..but
instead the mountain would be made to resemble "pride rock" from the film, I wouldnt even care if they used the same layout as splash, and just incorporated a lion king theme instead of a song of the south theme..and I would put it farthest from everest to give the park another "weenie" and make it look a little balanced

maryszhi

i love them all, but i dont like animal kingdom as much because it closes early, and there isnt as many rides. also there arent many restraunts and it seems like its soooo hot when we are there.

jorgetheviking

1. Magic Kingdom i love the magical atmosphere of the park.
2. Epcot To me it is just the most beautiful park ever built, it architecturaly pleasent, and well landscaped.
3. MGM I like TOT & RNRC but thats about it.
4. Animal Kingdom I only go b/c my parents make me. Dinosaur is cool though. Havent been since E:E.

Astro_Digital

One Day I have to visit the Magic Kingdom, nobody that is true WDW fan can say the Magic Kingdom is for kids only.

Two Days I add Epcot, not happy with the changes made in the last decade.
Replacing Horizons and World of Motion with brainless 5 minute thrill rides but it is still number 2

Three Days Hollywood Studios, Tower of Terror, Rock n' Roll Rollercoaster are great, to bad nothing else is new or all that exciting. They have the Pixar thing is guess for my next visit.

Four Days..... Well I go back to Magic Kingdom one more time. Animal Kingdom is AZOO no matter what commercial say. Take a backstage tour that is the first thing a cast member tells you. I also agree with other comments it opens at 8 AM at 12 Noon I am done and it is HHHOOOOOTTTTT!!!

If I have 5 or 6 days I fit the Animal Kingdom in say like in the morning, maybe go to Downtown Disney watch a movie, and in the evening go to the Magic Kingdom or Epcot.

DisneyMusician2

DHS is getting better, but is still my least favorite experience. I feel like they have gutted the park and it really has been a simple shadow of its former theming and self.

Especially relevant attractions like Monster Sound Show, Superstar TV, the old animation tour, the old backlot were replaced by attractions that didn't really fit and or simply left buildings to be abandoned.

It looks to be back on the right path, but time will tell!

Philo

Mine would be DHS - not that I don't like it, I just don't like it as much as others.

I also disagree with most of the DAK comments. Alright, it doesn't have as many attractions as other parks but I still love it.

MousDad

This thread is like asking the following:

"What's your least favorite dessert: tirimasu, creme brulee, cheesecake, or chocolate eclairs;"

or

"What's your least favorite way to receive your lottery winnings: 1 time lump sum, 4 year distribution, 15 year distribution, or lifetime annuity."

or

"What's your least favorite way to waste time at work: surf wdwmagic, plan your next wdw vacation, listen to wdw park music online, or work on your photo memory book from your recent Disney trip."

:lookaroun

DisneyMusician2

This thread is like asking the following:

"What's your least favorite dessert: tirimasu, creme brulee, cheesecake, or chocolate eclairs;"

or

"What's your least favorite way to receive your lottery winnings: 1 time lump sum, 4 year distribution, 15 year distribution, or lifetime annuity."

or

"What's your least favorite way to waste time at work: surf wdwmagic, plan your next wdw vacation, listen to wdw park music online, or work on your photo memory book from your recent Disney trip."

:lookaroun
True, but it still leads to some interesting discussion and some opinions that I would never have expected to hear.:sohappy:

yankspy

I have to go with DHS. Animal Kingdom has grown on me in the last couple of years. I love the atmosphere. It is almost as if they built a whole park that feels like Adventureland. MK and Epcot will always be tops for nostalgic reasons. :)

Ilovewishes

I have to go with Epcot *ducks under flying missiles*:lookaroun

It's nice to have a walk around, especially in the evening when it's just starting to go dark, but I just find it...over rated. I was so very disappointed with Soarin and would never wait more than 15 minutes for it. Mission Space is good but alot of the people I go with can't ride it with me, and I was disappointed with Test Track although now that I've lowered my expectations, I enjoy it alot more.

My view of Epcot - very very long queues for extremely over rated rides.

My fave is MK, then DAK and then DS close behind that. I love that I can just spend a day wandering around MK doing nothing in particular, I love watching the animals at DAK and DS just has fab shows and rides!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom