What's your favorite ride quene?

bassman

i have to agree with the above about the deuling dragons queue,it is cool.

back to disney my top 5 fav's are
  1. splash mountain (its the music)
  2. EE (so much to see so little time to see it)
  3. Tower of terror,(gotta love that mist and the eerie music).
  4. M:S (for the sheer space stationy feel of it)
  5. kali river rapids (its an aisian jungle!,what more could you want.i also like the logging noises in the background at one point)

Mufasa's Pride

Original Poster
bassman said:
5.kali river rapids (its an aisian jungle!,what more could you want.i also like the logging noises in the background at one point)

I believe Kali's q is the best....I can't believe more people don't list Kali as one of there favs......the jungle setting is just so cool for a ride to be located......wish there were live animals in the q though....Where's the love for Kali?

Mufasa's Pride

Original Poster
If anyone has been on the new Pirates, has the q been changed at all? Has anything been removed or added? I really hope not!! Such a classic q-line...:rolleyes:

splash_mt. jr

RRCSA and POTC!

next trip july 29-aug 14

jack:ahhhh!

will:lets go

Stitch69

The classic Haunted Manion for sure. It's best when the "staff" say" Step livey, others are DYINGGGGG to get in". TOT is the best new one.

Mufasa's Pride

Original Poster
Stitch69 said:
The classic Haunted Manion for sure. It's best when the "staff" say" Step livey, others are DYINGGGGG to get in". TOT is the best new one.

Just classic......:cool: .......the "stretching room" gets me all the time

Glasgow

Mufasa's Pride said:
I haven't made it down to Disneyland yet so.......What makes the Indiana Jones ride q-line so special?

The level of detail is mind boggling, not to mention the shear length of the queue. You start out walking into a temple in the 'jungle' and traverse many different rooms and hallways. I'm a huge fan of the adventure genre so it hits home with me. :)

As others have said though, Dueling Dragons at IOA is incredible as well.

Texas84

Jungle Cruise is my favorite. I love the humor and watching people freak out when the spider in the cage jumps! The Q at Pirates Disneyland is my childhood favorite. I was fascinated by the Blue Bayou, but my folks couldn't afford to take us. I vowed that some day I would eat there. I was able to finally go as an adult when I was there on a convention. It was everything I thought it would be! :D

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
I'm going to agree with those who said Indiana Jones in Disneyland. It's the best at night with the Jungle Cruise boats mocking you.....and that's all before you get inside to the most complex, mind boggling queue ever.

DisneyBride94

I like ToT best, I think... I like the Hollywood Towers Hotel facade and the boiler room in the basement is really well done. :) My least favorite is Big Thunder.... I think Kali River Rapids has a neat que area as well...

Mufasa's Pride

Original Poster
DisneyBride94 said:
My least favorite is Big Thunder.......

Why does everyone hate Big Thunder Mt. q? I know its old, not kept up well, and basically wood, but I still think it deserves more attention

DisneyFanLS

For me...it's a tie between Star Tours and the Rock N Roller Coaster!!! I'm a HUGE Star Wars fan, and a part-time musician (my reasoning)......:eek:

SirGoofy

Expedition Everest, hands down. Great atmosphere and it sets up the story perfectly.

My second favorite would probably be Splash Mountain.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom