What's your favorite ride quene?

takeleus

Favorite: Test Track - I am a engineer and i love watching the test in the line.
Least: Space Mountian - I hate long dark places.

CoffeeJedi

IJA at Disneyland has the best queue hands down. I believe its half a mile long though.
Does the spike dropping ceiling still work?
And there's the "please don't pull on the rope" gag that they imported to stunt show area at DS.
Wasn't there a third interactive part to that queue?

DisneyDragon

Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Four Hour Queue in DL is fantastic. Honestly though, the queues are what really separate the Disney parks from most other parks. Picking a favourite, in my opinion, is pretty tough.

The Fantasyland queues in WDW are a pale shadow of those in DL, so it's tough to point out any one in WDW.

Star Tours is amazing with the StarSpeeder and da droids. Tower of Terror really gets the mood going, especially if the misters are on in the garden. TTBAB is also excellent for the mood - the posters rock. Kali is very authentic (haven't seen E:E yet). And Great Movie Ride...I mean, the main body of the queue is a theatre, with the zig-zag replacing the seats - how more mood-setting can you get?

Muppetvision 3D, easily, hands down, is the best pre-show. I still lose it every time Rizzo comes out as Mickey.

Don't forget World Showcase either. While not authentic, the mine queue for Oh Canada! is nice, and the singers in the American Adventure are a nice departure from the hustle and bustle of the parks.

For memories though, Splash is my favourite. While an already excellent queue, my friend and I unfortunately next in line when it went 101. So rather than get bummed, we managed to get the queue doing a wave all the way back to the end. And following that success, we got everybody doing a very long train of Row Your Boat. With a 101, we had to create our own magic for the next 15 minutes. And it worked...the young ladies standing above us, at one of the rock openings, asked us to wait for them after the ride, which of course, we did...making for a even better remainder of the day at MK.

SamatBCV

Everest. Lots to see, not congested, but controlled. Pirates would be second, but now that the line goes into the plaza, the queue is so wide that people are constantly trying to cut.

PhilharMagician

I would have to say

#1 Kali River
#2 TOT
#3 MS

I have not been to DL so I cannot say anything about IJA. I hope to see soon.

I don't understand the idea of Splash having a great queue. It seems boring with not much to see or do except for the last stretch into the cave area after the standby and fastpass merge. Am I forgetting something??

mikesoccer40

Winner: Tower of Terror, you feel as if your stepping into the Twilight Zone itself

Runner-up: Tough to be a bug, love being able to walk amongst the roots of the tree and feel and touch the carvings and finally the poster for 'Bug Movie' are laugh out loud funny.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom