What's your favorite ride quene?

Videoteck

lol wow this is a basic topic, but its mad good, anyways heres my favorite...

Astro Orbiter, Haunted Mansion, Peter Pans Flight(Classic).

P.S. Also the most relaxing and coolest ride TTA!

jonesenon4

:p at this time i would say my fav would be splash mt. or potc. that might change in sept. when i get to go through ee i have heard its really good and almost as much fun as the ride itself.:p

Bravesfn1

Tower of Terror and Splash Mountain. I love trying to find all the props from the old Twilight Zone episodes in the Library. At Splash Mountain, I really love the music in the qeue. It gets me excited about riding the ride.

Tower of Terror and Rockin Roller Coaster.....looking forward to Everest...and maybe Kali (the idea of walking around wet all day doesn't really thrill me):wave:

erasure fan1

For me its Splash Mountain all the way. I love the music, the theming and the attention to detail. :sohappy:
Pirates and Kali are close behind.

Simba One

Some others that haven't been said: GMR's movie memorabilia and movie clips, Soarin's trivia is cool the first few times, and ITTBAB has the most stuff to look at. The Tree's animals give you a lot to see, then you get the mock movie posters inside.

Agent1964fem

Tower of Terror is my favorite I love the motel lobby ...I also love the music they play in the back ground.

Wilderness Lodge 1997
Caribbean Beach 2003
Port Orleans Riverside 2005
Next Trip July/Aug 2007

I personally enjoy Space Mountain's as well as Soarin's. Space Mountain's is really cool and the area for Soarin' has some neat facts on the T.V. monitors.

"Thanks for Soarin' with us."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom