What's your favorite ride quene?

whizGoofy

Hands down...Rockin' RollerCoaster!! It rocks! I am talking about when you get in the building, not outside.

I also like Tower of Terror, however sometimes it seems boring because it is hard to see everything because of the lighting. I know that is how it is supposed to be, but I like to look around and stuff!

debpeduz

There are so many that are great and they just bring back memories of passing time by with my family, but I have to say that Tower of Terror and Splash Mountain are favorites of mine.

Expedition Everest is a new favorite, but I have only been on the ride during a special preview, so I haven't had a chance to enjoy the artifacts as much as I would have like to yet.

dxwwf3

If we are just talking queues, my top 5 in no order would be:

1. Expedition Everest
2. The Adventures of Spider Man (Up to Disney quality)
3. Dueling Dragons (Up to Disney quality)
4. Space Mountain
5. Star Tours

OmegaKnight

My favorites in no particular order:
  • Expedition Everest
  • Soarin'
  • Tower of Terror
  • Rock N' Roller Coaster
  • Muppet Vision 3D (just because of the best pre-show on property)
  • Splash Mountain
  • Pirates of the Caribbean
  • Kali River Rapids

dxwwf3

Muppet Vision 3D does have a nice outside queue, but it has to be insanely packed in the park in order for you to actually wait in it.

magicfan

MY favorites include but are not limited to:

Pirates
Everest
Tower of Terror
Splash
Space Mt.
Soarin'
American Adventure

Ariellen

Most of mine have been mentioned, but one that hasn't is Mickey's PhilharMagic...I LOVE the music they pick to play in the queue area and the posters are very cute and well done.

That attraction reminds me of how magical I've always found Disney music (and I've always had an extremely strong affinity for all of the films whose songs are represented, especially "Part of Your World"), and the fact that the music is played in the queue and the gift shop makes that magic last a little longer!

RenegadeMilkmen

splash mountain and space mountain. in fact, if those rides didn't have the same queue's, i dont know if the whole experience would feel complete (to me).

DolFan

Expedition Everest, Rockin' Rollercoaster (music), Tower of Terror, Great Movie Ride (love those old movies they show), and of course Pirates of the Caribbean. It is always nice and cold inside the Pirates que when it is hot and sticky outside.

jimmyritt33

Splash Mountain - I want one of those bird house's for my yard

close second to POC - just because it's instant cool temps when you walk in and the darkness is soothing to the sun drenched eyes

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom