What's your favorite ride quene?

TinkerBelle8878

Kali and Muppets. I love the Muppet sense of humor so all the movie posters and the preshow entertain me.

I used to love the old Imagination queue where you could find the figments all over the walls.

Astronaut Jones

Top 5:

1. The Great Movie Ride (The Movie theatre plays so many cool trailers... Casablanca, Indiana Jones, Alien etc. I love that)
2. Pirates of the Carribean
3. Tower of Terror (I think I like it more than the ride)
4. Splash Mountain
5. Muppet Vision

dxwwf3

Goofybynature said:
In no particular order

Alien Encounter

While I may have enjoyed being in this queue more than any other, there was nothing to it :lol:. There were some serious space limitations there, so there wasn't anything special about the queue at all. Glad you liked it though :lol:

Epcot82Guy

Space Mountain is tops. I also think ToT, Horizons, Muppets, and Mansion are really great, too. Of course, overall, the Monorail is the best simply because of the aniticipation that is building before you board!

Pongo

Space Mountain
Expedition Everest
Dinosaur (MMM, K-T Boundary, yessssss)
Spaceship Earth (going into the ball - so cool!)

Skippy

Well I haven't been on Expedition Everest yet.
But I'll say Tower of Terror (I wish you could go through the hotel more), and muppetvision, because the preshow movie is soaked with humor.

Least favorite queue ever -- Space Ranger Spin. uhh. just thinking about it gives me a headache.

hokielutz

Here are my top five

Everest
TOT
Mission Space
Rockin Rollercoaster
Test Track

Honorable mention: POTC (original version, I have not been to the new one), Space Mountain, K Safari, Splash Mtn

dxwwf3 said:
While I may have enjoyed being in this queue more than any other, there was nothing to it :lol:. There were some serious space limitations there, so there wasn't anything special about the queue at all. Glad you liked it though :lol:

I was kind of talking about the whole Skippy AA thing. It was wicked :lol:

I think we are all forgetting (including myself) Star Tours. You've gotta love the tourist videos to different places and C3PO and R2D2 messing around on the space cruiser. :D

dxwwf3

Goofybynature said:
I was kind of talking about the whole Skippy AA thing. It was wicked :lol:

I agree completely, but it wasn't part of the queue :wave:

The queue ends for AE (and SGE for that matter) as soon as you walk through those doors.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom