What's your favorite DDP snack item?

beckyj3266

Original Poster
The Disney Dining Plan includes a table service, a counter service, and a snack item. What is your favorite snack item you can get with a DDP snack credit? :slurp:

plaz10

My #1 is the Mickey Mouse Cookies n Cream Ice Cream Sandwich!

I also enjoy: the chocolate/caramel covered pretzel in Germany
sweet cream cheese pretzel in Tomorrowland
popcorn and a frozen coke

MillerPoppins

I'm a fan of the dole whip and Minnie's Bake Shop Cookies. But to be honest, my favorite snacks for the DDP is the Food Booths in Epcot during the F&W Festival. I think it's the most bang for your buck and offers very different options then the normal bottle of water or popcorn. The Cheddar Cheese soup from Canada is my very favorite!:slurp:

Mukta

Schoolbread from the Norway pavilion in Epcot.

Citrus Swirl from Adventureland in MK

Vegan cupcakes from Babycakes in Downtown Disney

Cupcakes from Starring Rolls in DHS

Frozen Lemonade

Bottle of Water

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Mickey premium ice cream bars
Cupcakes from starring rolls
Fresh potato chips from friars nook in mk
Chocolate mousse cake from Norway
Biscuits & gravy at my resort for breakfast

I don't like most Disney cupcakes (too sweet, not enough flavor) but I think the red velvet cupcake at Starring Rolls is really good. It's also huge, so you can share it--although no one is saying you have to.

Tinkerbell 8

Pineapple dole whip, the HUGE sticky buns from main street bakery, ice cream sundaes and root beer floats from the ice cream shop on main street, churros, mickey ice cream, mickey rice crispy treats, the big chocolate chip cookies from the food court at Pop, frozen lemonade in toontown. :slurp: Now i'm craving all of that!

elder

I love the chocolate muffins from Main Street Bakery! They are huge! I hope to try out the cupcakes at Starring rolls next May!

CB2@disney

We save all of our snack credits until the last day and use them at Goffy's candy shop in DTD. We always go during the school year b/c my job won't allow me to leave during school breaks so my son uses the credits to bring back treats for his class mates and teachers. Sometimes my staff gets lucky too.

gnuts0306

With this being my first time on the dining plan, I didnt realize you could get so many things that counted as snack credits....here I was thinking you could get just stuff like ice cream bars and popcorn....good to know!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom