mickey&me

Dole Whip Float
Frozen chocolate-covered banana
Strawberry bars
Cinnamon rolls for breakfast
______
NOT covered by DDP snack credits
Funnel cake
the HUGE caramel apples from Main Street that they cut up to make them easier to eat

Sarabell

This is a great thread! I was actually thinking about this a few days ago, maybe some of you can help me out. We'll be on the quick service dinning plan, and we'll use our CS credits for lunch and dinner, and maybe one of the snack credits each day for a quick breakfast at the parks. People wake up with coffee, but I don't drink coffee and I definitely need something that's not sugar to begin my day. Can anyone suggest snacks that I can do for breakfast in each of the parks? I really appreciate your help cause as much as I love sugar, I don't want to eat a cupcake for breakfast everyday!:wave:

laxchik18

hard choice

hmmm. this is a really hard decision. i do LOVE the dole whip from mk, but churos are always good also. and who could resist a good ol' mickey mouse ice cream bar?!:)

WDWmazprty

i <3 the dole whip too. never had the pretzel. where can u get it?

Well, last time I had it was at Ariels Grotto in MK, but I dont think its there anymore. If I remember correctly you can also get it at the Lunching Pad in Tomorrowland, but I may be wrong. Someone please correct me if im wrong.

laxchik18

Well, last time I had it was at Ariels Grotto in MK, but I dont think its there anymore. If I remember correctly you can also get it at the Lunching Pad in Tomorrowland, but I may be wrong. Someone please correct me if im wrong.
i just found a whole list of snacks and it was on the lunching pad. u were right. thankss

Tasty idea for a thread :slurp:

Beignets from POFQ.
Churros in MK
Rainbow Kaki Gori in Epcot
Dole Whip in MK, of course.

Those were all still Snack credit items last time we were there... I hope they still are.

DisneyDebNJ

Since we always go during Food and Wine, when we do the DDP, we schedule an ADR for breakfast, then use the snack credits late afternoon/early evening on the kiosks at World Showcase. The few times we went to Disney, not during food and wine, Norway, France Bakery, or kaki gori are favs

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom