What's with the wait times!? (hint.. they're low)

Californian Elitist

Now that the crowds are back to normal, you have hordes of over-priviliged downright nasty people complaining because, shocker, Disneyland in the middle of summertime is crowded! Poor CMs.

I remember telling a guest who was complaining about the crowds that she could leave and alleviate the crowding. She just looked at me.

Over-privileged, indeed.

George Lucas on a Bench

Pretty crowded today.

20190725_143750_HDR.jpg

mickEblu

This gravestone was already terribly placed with the railing. Anyone else notice the tree limb is coming down on top of it? This is all astonishingly bad planning for this recently installed cemetery. But you know what that means? Awkward and charming.

View attachment 393678

Wow you re really making up for lost time. How many times have you gone to the park last the last few weeks?

Last edited:

Kiwiduck

You must live close. I’m not close and I’m not far and thats the worst place to be. Not close enough to go on a whim but also not far enough to where I plan solid trips. Close enough however to get baited into going when I shouldn’t. I get the least bang for my buck and have to drive an hour 20+ in traffic to do it.
A whole hour and 20 minutes, wow, my heart is really bleeding for you 😂

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom