What's with the wait times!? (hint.. they're low)

ght

If I were to guess it is probably a combination of a) the reservation system working and b) a lot of people without reservations are either waiting for whatever day their reservation is for or just staying away all together assuming it will be crazy crowded.

Model3 McQueen

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
If I were to guess it is probably a combination of a) the reservation system working and b) a lot of people without reservations are either waiting for whatever day their reservation is for or just staying away all together assuming it will be crazy crowded.
Just GE but I'm sure many others stayed away because of the "crowds".

I'm amazed - really surprised at how well its working, with its intended (and probably unintended) results.

Phroobar

I've said for six months the crowds are staying away because the internet scared them. Everyone thinks it is going to be packed. Instead it's the perfect time to go.

socalifornian

Here in N. CAL, all the local news teams have made a point of telling people that SW Land is basically “reserved out” through June. The message seems to have sunk in with the GP. Just wait ‘till July. 😃
That’s good. On Tuesday I was told by multiple people that GE requires a reservation until next year and won’t have open rides till then. They had me worried for the GP. Small sample size 😅

JD2000

Crowd Calendars said low or moderate crowds today, and with limited reservations into Galaxy's Edge, this was to be expected.

;):eek::rolleyes:

Disney Irish

Premium Member
I think you'll see the true extreme starting June 24th. Until then enjoy the low crowds.
Perfect time to go, especially if you don't have a reservation....

Crowd Calendars said low or moderate crowds today, and with limited reservations into Galaxy's Edge, this was to be expected.

;):eek::rolleyes:
Yep some here predicted it wasn't going to be all that busy, @Phrubruh was one of them as I recall. I personally thought it was going to be busy but not 24 hour event busy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom