Whats the one souvenir you always wanted but never got.

bgraham34

Original Poster
I remember as a youngling and now I always wanted to get a painted cell. I have seen so many but my parents never bought one for me or have I ever got one. I am now waiting for the perfect Peter Pan one.

dolbyman

I always wanted one of those 3d viewers (with this turnhandle at the saide .. like the one in toystory) ... somehow I always wanted one (with some view discs) but never actually got one .. oh well .. :D

enough

I always wanted one of those 3d viewers (with this turnhandle at the saide .. like the one in toystory) ... somehow I always wanted one (with some view discs) but never actually got one .. oh well .. :D

Dolbyman - i have a viewmaster and about 2 years ago i went on a kick buying up old viewmaster reels of Disneyland and WDW. Check out some of these auctions:

http://search.ebay.com/disney-viewm...7QQfromZR40QQpqryZdisneyQ20viewmasterQ20reeel

there are tons and they're all relatively cheap. Lots of entertainment...

raven

Is this a wish-granting souvenir thread? Because if so, someone can fork over $37,500 and get me this:
102_1696.jpg

happymom52003

I really want the Castle that they sell that is decorated for Christmas. I collect Dept. 56 Christmas villages and the castle is the same size. It would look great in my village each Christmas!

k.hunter30

I remember as a youngling and now I always wanted to get a painted cell. I have seen so many but my parents never bought one for me or have I ever got one. I am now waiting for the perfect Peter Pan one.
I have an Eeyore cell - I adore it.

To be honest, I always wanted one of those night-time light things that spin around really fast. Anyone know what I'm talking about? I think they're obnoxious when I see a kid waving it in my face now, but way back when I wanted one...

Chape19714

I really want the Castle on Display in the Emporium...I know it's not for sale, but it's pretty sweet. For those of you who don't know, it's an exact replica, and is lit at night with the same way it was in 1971 (but scaled down as well).

As far as what I can get, I want an attenna topper, but my car has no attenna, so that'd be pointless.

disneydudette

Great idea for a thread!

To be honest.. it's a pair of black mickey ears with my name on it :( I have no idea why I never got them though...

I'd love some nice artwork (especially of chip and dale) but am never too good about actually hanging and displaying art around the house. I can never justify the price when I know it will just sit in my closet.

One of the best parts of any trip is the souviners you get to bring home... and even those that you leave behind! It's a great reason to say you have to go back :p

DDuckFan130

I've been wanting the Disney Villains towel they used to (didn't see them last time) sell before Fantasmic. One time I almost bought it, but then didn't :lol:

I also want a lot of expensive stuff from Art of Disney :lookaroun

sophie_the_pooh

I've always wanted one of those glass slippers they sell at Arribas brothers and other glass shops in WDW. I don't know why I never bought one, I think I'm afraid I'll break it on the way home!

wdwmomof3

I wanted some Christmas ornaments this past time but the line was so long checking out and I didn't want to make everyone wait for me so I left with out them. I am still kicking myself. My sister is going this Oct and I am sending some money with her to get me a few.

WDWFigment

As far as reasonably priced items go, I want a Figment picture frame (if they even have any right now :veryconfu) or towel.

Getting into the Art of Disney items, I'd like the WDCC figurine of Dreamfinder holding Figment.
dreamfinder_figment_wdcc.jpg

MousekeTina

To be honest.. it's a pair of black mickey ears with my name on it :( I have no idea why I never got them though...

I want a pair of those, too.
I always bugged my parents to get them but the ignored my cries and then took embarrassing pictures to laugh at later, Haha, But I still want 'em!!!

I'll buy them myself this year :lol:

Good Thread Idea!

I've always wanted a HUGE snowglobe with Cinderella Castle inside! Another souvenir I've wanted was the Cinderella Castle in the middle of The World of Disney store at Downtown Disney. I always look up in awe at that thing and I wonder how much money it would take Disney to give it to me. Ha ha. But you can't put a price tag on something as beautiful as that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom