What's the longest you have stayed on property?

RiversideBunny

Original Poster
No matter how long your trip to WDW, it seems sad to be leaving on the last day.
I've wondered what it's like to be at WDW for more than a week or two. Does the last day still come as fast? What do people do who stay for more than 14 days? Is the experience different?

I'm talking about actual time at WDW- not just in the Orlando area.
Tks.:)

coltow

The most I've ever done is 10 days. At first it seems like the last day is so far away. Then before we knew it, it was over. And it was sad. I think we spent 7 days at the parks and the others we went to TL, DTD and just stayed at the pool to relax.

When I was younger my family would go for 2-3 weeks offsite but then we would explore other Orlando parks.

k.hunter30

The longest I've been at WDW is 8 days 7 nights... I LOVE the place - but I don't think I'd stay longer... Maybe it'sjust me, but I'd like to put my money towards more (possibly shorter) trips than one long one...

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
14 nights 15 days at the CBR.... sigh....

But when it takes a day to get there and a day to get home you make the most of it. And of course not knowing when you`ll return also comes into it.

fredtom

We have stayed up to ten nights several times. In 2005, we stayed a total of thirteen nights between two visits. The last day always comes too fast no matter what. It's true that at first it seems far away, then all of a sudden it's there. What a bummer!

We're planning to stay at least eleven nights this October.

"An Adventurer's life is best!" :lol:

Laura

Premium Member
6 nights at Wilderness Lodge (courtyard view) followed by 4 nights at the Polynesian (lagoon view) in Sept-Oct 2005. BEST VACATION EVER!

doctorcfjh

Cbr

My first visit to Walt Disney World was in 2005 when we stayed for 3 weeks at the Caribbean Beach Resort. Thanks to this and other websites I had found out all of the wonderful things to do and places to eat and it worked perfectly. We returned for Halloween 2006 and stayed at CBR again for 2 weeks. Off to DLR next for 7 nights at the Grand Californian. Yay! The worst thing about travelling from the UK is the flights.

jvenegas

For me it's 10 days, twice. Both times my DW and DS have cried:cry: on the DME bus back to the airport and my wife kept on crying:cry: about ten minutes into our filght back home.

Not me, I didn't shed a tear:lookaroun

New2WDW

We started with 4 nights our first trip and out last trip was 7 nights! We hope to go to 8 nights this year!

I love the fact that after we arrive, unload and lock the car (never to return to it again until the last day) and BOOM! we're in a different world. Then when we get back into the car to go back home it is as if it was a dream and back to reality! Much like many of the Disney stories! And then we can't wait to go back again!:sohappy:

KnK

Each year we go for 11 days/10 nights. Most trips we split between the Wilderness Lodge and POP or Movies.

We don't ever feel like it is enough.......

SallyShine

I'm jealous of the vacations you Brit's get to take. It would be wonderful to go somewhere for 3 weeks! My DH has a lot of vacation, but can't ever get away for more than a week at a time. Our longest trip was 10 nights. 4 nights at Wilderness Lodge, 4 nights Disney Wonder, 2 night Royal Pacific (Universal). That was the best vacation ever!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom