What's the longest you have stayed on property?

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Well, I was on the college program for a year and while it's TECHNICALLY not Disney property it's close enough so...

365 days :wave::wave:

Longest I've stayed at a resort - 10 nights.

coulty

I'm jealous of the vacations you Brit's get to take. It would be wonderful to go somewhere for 3 weeks! My DH has a lot of vacation, but can't ever get away for more than a week at a time. Our longest trip was 10 nights. 4 nights at Wilderness Lodge, 4 nights Disney Wonder, 2 night Royal Pacific (Universal). That was the best vacation ever!

we have been to wdw three times and usually stay two weeks,because we live in england it takes so long to get there(nearly a full day) also it takes us a couple of years to save up.Over here we can get an ultimate ticket for two or three weeks which covers entry to everything as many times as you like.We are coming again in jan 08 and this will cost us about £175-£200 each thats roughly $350-400 and there are 8 of us going ,the childrens tickets are not much less and 2 ofour chidren are 10 and 12 so classed as adults.but we love it and are on our way

summergirl32

The longest we have stayed is 14 nights. This was great. We did everything we wanted to do and had plenty of rest breaks. We just returned last night from an 8 day trip and this was not long enough. There was so much we did not get to do, so we are going back for labor day weekend. I really envy those of you that can stay for 21 nights or more. We would have to sell the house and the kids to be able to do that!

Blackie Pueblo

As many times as we've been to Disney I think the longest we've actually stayed on Property is 5 days on an extended weekend visit. I've often feared as much as I love DW, that if I stayed too long I might actually get bored. Is that possible?
"...to step through the portals of Disneyland will be like entering another world."
--Walter Elias Disney

mouselvrmom

We usually go for 10 nights. We find that it is just enough time. However, it does seem to go by so quickly. At the start of the vacation, it seems like you have so much time, but then you are so busy having fun, that before you know it, your vacation is over. :cry:

But, WOW, to the people who stay over 20 days at a time! Maybe some summer when my kids are older, we'll try to stay for that long, but we'd have to buy more points first! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom