What's the longest you have stayed on property?

jesserin

15 Nights. 3 years in a row. Never left Disney property once. We make seperate trips for Universal, but our long trips have always just been Disney. We park our car and don't move it for 2 solid weeks. We use disney transportation... and disney dining. Never once leaving the property. I LOVE doing it that way... really makes us feel like we're getting away from it all.

Our first trip we actually had a flat tire when we went to load up on the 15 day. :lol: Fun times. ;)

JPVonDrake

Does anyone know if you can get a 10 day MYW pass, but stay on site for 14 days. I've read that the passes are good for 14 days from the first use. If this is the case, could I use my MYW park passes on arrival, and 9 other days during the 2 weeks, while taking some days to golf or relax at the resort, but not visit the parks?

You can book a Vacation Package for up to 14 nights and a Room-Only Reservation for up to 30 nights. Guest who wish to stay longer simply need to book 2 or more continuing stays. We often have Guests (especially at Fort Wilderness) stay for several months at a time.

Magic Your Way Tickets are valid for 14 days from first use unless the no expiration option is purchased. You do not need to use your days consecutively. Also when booking a package your may choose a ticket of any number of days (longer or shorter) regardless of the length of your Resort stay.

UKHelen

21 nights at POR last November - and 21 nights twice before that off property. It is sooo nice to never have to rush and never any pressure to get up early and cram loads in. I like to enjoy my holidays (before being taken to WDW I was a two weeks on a beach with a book girl - can't imagine that now!!)

I hate to sound ungrateful :lookaroun because I know a lot of people don't get two weeks but we are only going for two weeks in April and I'm scared we won't have such a relaxed holiday and it is also my first holiday with more people that just my boyf. - there are six of us staying in a house!

aeillill

We usually go for 11 days, 10 nights and never leave the property. Hearing about all you people going for 3 weeks though makes me so jealous! Take me with you?

Cinderella1976

I just called and added another night to our vacation in December :sohappy: Now we are staying for 9 nights and 10 days, our longest stay ever. I can't wait!!

Red Sox Fan

We stayed 7 nights at WL last November for our 25th anniversary.:sohappy: It was awesome. We are going tomorrow for 7 days at an off-site resort.:( It's not WL but at least we'll be at the world.:lol:

yazmin182

The longest I've stayed is 7 days and of course it is waaay too short. The last day is always depressing and I usually cry! I would love to stay longer, maybe in the future.

davidpw97

Longest stay that I can remember is about 7 days for me when I was younger and we lived farther away.
I'd rather have shorter stays more often than 1 really loooong stay not as often. I can't think of anywhere that i'd want to stay for 14 days or longer, I miss my nice comfy bed and my own things and not having to share stuff after about 5 or 6 days.

hiddenmickey75

Stayed twice now 16 nights both times, 04' Movies and 06' Pop. It pays for me to make one long trip instead of several short ones just because of air travel. In the begining it seems like we are going to be there forever but after we only have single digit days left I kind of feel like its going by to quick. Love getting to go on each ride and each park several time.

rob45

14 nights at Fort Wilderness in my RV. Went bass fishing every morning and evening between my park time. I hated to leave, but will return 2008 for another magical time. :sohappy:

reptar77

27 days ( 7 at GF, 7 Poly, 7 YC, 6 BW), This trip was a little long. I have found 21 days to be the perfect amount of time.

Heatherbell

7 days was my longest stay.
I've done a million 3 day weekend trips.

Same here. For some strange reason I'd rather do a bunch of short trips then one long one so that I always have Disney to look forward to. Even though it is sad to leave each time....but then I always think "Another month or so and we'll be back!!!!". Definatley makes it easier.

DisneyGigi

27 days ( 7 at GF, 7 Poly, 7 YC, 6 BW), This trip was a little long. I have found 21 days to be the perfect amount of time.

Gosh... I would love to stay that long, our longest was 10 days (although not onsite, our next trip is for 10 days) I can't imagine any vacation there being long enough:D It seems like it goes by so fast:(

kennyj29

12 nights 13 days

We went that long in 2001...........best trip we ever took. We did so many new things that trip. We did the 7 hour Disney tour, Cirque de Solei, food plan, IOA, Universal Studios, Sea World. It was the trip of a life time and we spent it all at the Polynesian. Talk about the perfect trip, that was it! We've all been dying to go at least 14 nights, haven't made it back that long a time since 2001. This year we are going for 11 nights at CBR and can't wait to get there!:sohappy: :sohappy:

jcraycraft

We just got back (July 7) from a 22-night stay.... Caribbean Beach -10 day, Contemporary (mk view) - 5 day and POP 7 day I am ready to go back today! I think may family will need a little longer to recover :lol:

Yankeeplex

Longest stay...

We live in South Florida, so we take 4-5 long weekend trips...generally a thursday through sunday or monday. 12-15 nights on average per year. It sure is great to be about 2.5 hours away from heavan on earth.

mousefan1972

Longest so far has been 8 days/7 nights, most recently at the Polynesian this past Spring. Next April it will definitely be at least 8 nights, and I'm working on DH to agree to 9.. :) We'll see what the '08 rates look like and then decide.

wdwmomof3

So far the longest has been 7 nights but we will be shooting for 9 next year. I want to spend a couple of days at the water parks because we have never done them before. They sound like fun to me!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom